• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Need a Replacement Base for Your Trifle Bowl?

G
Gagescorpages
The base to my trifle bowl broke.
:(
Anyone have JUST A BASE that they could sell me?

It's not replaceable?! Crazy!

Nope. :( :( :(

just to tick me off. :grumpy:
LOL

Same thing happened to me. My daughter dropped mine on the tile floor and it broke. I just bought another one and use the one with no base at home and the one with a base at parties.

I am thinking I have one. I will check if I kept it. (My bowl broke and I sent it back but they sent me everything new again. If I do you can have it for shipping.

trps said:
I am thinking I have one. I will check if I kept it. (My bowl broke and I sent it back but they sent me everything new again. If I do you can have it for shipping.

That would be great!! Let me know :)

Susan, check on Chef Success, I think someone on there had an extra base

1. What is a trifle bowl and why do I need a replacement base?

A trifle bowl is a large, deep bowl used to serve trifle, a popular layered dessert. The base is the bottom part of the bowl that holds the layers of the trifle together and provides stability to the bowl.

2. How did the base of my trifle bowl break?

There could be a variety of reasons why the base of your trifle bowl broke. It could have been dropped, cracked due to temperature changes, or simply worn out over time. It is important to handle and store your trifle bowl with care to prevent damage.

3. Can't I just buy a whole new trifle bowl instead of just a base?

Yes, you can certainly purchase a new trifle bowl if you prefer. However, if the rest of your trifle bowl is still in good condition, it may be more cost-effective to just replace the base instead of buying a whole new bowl.

4. Where can I find a replacement base for my trifle bowl?

You can try checking with the manufacturer of your trifle bowl to see if they sell replacement bases. If not, you can also search online for kitchenware or specialty stores that may carry replacement parts for trifle bowls. Another option is to reach out to friends or family who may have a spare base or recently purchased a new trifle bowl and no longer need their old base.

5. How much should I expect to pay for a replacement base for my trifle bowl?

The cost of a replacement base for your trifle bowl may vary depending on the brand, size, and material of your bowl. It is best to do some research and compare prices from different sources before making a purchase. You may also be able to find a used or discounted replacement base if you are on a budget.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • jenniferp417
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies