• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a New Knife Bag? Check out Our Promo!

In summary, the knife bag is 17 inches long by 7 inches wide and can hold up to 9 knives depending on their size and shape. It also has 2 additional pockets for smaller utensils. The bag is made of durable and water-resistant material, and comes with an adjustable shoulder strap for easy carrying. It can fit in most standard kitchen drawers and can be folded for storage.
MORFIA
Gold Member
from recent-in the BAG-promo---

20 delivered-

USA-APO

me, me, me, me!!!!!!!!!!! I can PayPal or send you a check~which would you prefer Morfia???/

do you have multiples?? if so, i want one!

If anyone else has one for sale I would like one. Thanks!

sold-Sorry-

Related to Need a New Knife Bag? Check out Our Promo!

What is the size of the knife bag?

The knife bag measures 17 inches long by 7 inches wide, making it the perfect size for storing and transporting your kitchen knives.

How many knives can the bag hold?

The knife bag has 9 slots that can hold up to 9 knives, depending on the size and shape of the knives. It also has 2 additional pockets for storing smaller utensils or accessories.

Is the bag durable?

Yes, the knife bag is made of high-quality, durable material that can withstand daily use in the kitchen. It is also water-resistant, making it easy to clean and maintain.

Does the bag come with a shoulder strap?

Yes, the knife bag comes with an adjustable shoulder strap for easy carrying. The strap is also padded for added comfort.

Can the bag fit in a standard kitchen drawer?

Yes, the knife bag is designed to fit in most standard kitchen drawers, making it a convenient storage option for those with limited space. It can also be easily folded and stored when not in use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MORFIA
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies