• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Director in or Near 28031 Cornelius, Nc

In summary, the average cost for hiring a director in or near 28031 Cornelius, NC can range from $50 to $150 per hour or a flat fee of $2,000 to $10,000 per month. When looking for a qualified director, it's important to consider their leadership skills, industry experience, and track record of success. Ways to find a qualified director include networking, using professional sites or job boards, and working with a specialized recruiting agency. Important questions to ask during the interview process include their leadership style, experience, and vision for the company or project. It's also important to provide necessary resources and support, such as tools, a supportive team, and training opportunities, for the director to succeed in their
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone out there in or around Cornelius North Carolina?

thats the Charlotte area. I used to know someone - I'll see if I can find the name.

Missy Kistemyer (sp?) is in Mooresville...I have her email if you want to email me directly.

Thanks
Robin

Related to Need a Director in or Near 28031 Cornelius, Nc

What is the average cost for hiring a director in or near 28031 Cornelius, NC?

The average cost for hiring a director in or near 28031 Cornelius, NC can vary depending on the specific industry and experience level of the director. However, on average, the cost can range from $50 to $150 per hour or a flat fee of $2,000 to $10,000 per month.

What qualifications should I look for when hiring a director in or near 28031 Cornelius, NC?

When hiring a director in or near 28031 Cornelius, NC, it's important to look for someone with strong leadership skills, experience in the specific industry, and a track record of successful projects or teams. Additionally, they should have good communication and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to think strategically.

How can I find a qualified director in or near 28031 Cornelius, NC?

There are a few ways to find a qualified director in or near 28031 Cornelius, NC. You can start by networking within your industry and asking for referrals from colleagues or business associates. You can also search for directors on professional networking sites or job boards. Lastly, you can work with a recruiting agency that specializes in finding directors for your specific industry.

What are some important questions to ask when interviewing a potential director in or near 28031 Cornelius, NC?

When interviewing a potential director in or near 28031 Cornelius, NC, some important questions to ask include their leadership style, experience in the industry, and how they handle difficult situations. It's also important to ask about their vision for the company or project, as well as their strategy for achieving goals and managing a team.

Do I need to provide any specific resources or support for a director in or near 28031 Cornelius, NC?

The specific resources and support needed for a director in or near 28031 Cornelius, NC can vary depending on the industry and the director's experience level. However, in general, it's important to provide necessary tools and technology, a supportive team, and clear communication channels. Additionally, you may need to provide training or mentorship opportunities to help the director succeed in their role.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Bren706
  • kittychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • hlynn424
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies