• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Delicious Party Mix Recipe? Can You Share the All the Best Version?

In summary, "Party Mix From All the Best" is a versatile and delicious seasoning blend from Pampered Chef that can enhance the flavor of various dishes. It is gluten-free and can be used as a rub, marinade, dip mix, and more. The saltiness can be adjusted to personal preferences, and it should be stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for maximum freshness.
stefani2
I just read the recipe from a friends' All the Best last night. It is for a Party Mix with popcorn, crispix, pretzels, and gold fish crackers, parm cheese, and ranch dressing (dry). Now I can't find the recipe when I search it. Can anyone post it for me? - Thank you.

Here you go Jenna :)

Game Day Party Mix
(All the Best; P. 43)

This crunchy, savory treat signals the start of football festivities. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the game!

4 cups crispy corn and rice cereal
2 cups miniature pretzel twists
1 cup fish-shaped cheddar cheese crackers
¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
1 small garlic clove, pressed
¼ cup (1 oz.) grated Parmesan Cheese
1 pck. (o.4) oz) buttermilk recipe ranch salad dressing mix
1 pck. (3 – 3.5 oz.) Microwave popcorn

1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In Stoneware Baking Bowl, combine cereal, pretzels and crackers; mix gently. Place butter in Small Micro-Cooker®; microwave on HIGH 45 seconds or until melted. Press garlic into butter using Garlic Press. Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture, stirring to coat evenly.

2. Grate Parmesan cheese over cereal mixture using Deluxe Cheese Grater; mix gently. Sprinkle with dressing mix; mix gently to coat evenly.

3. Bake 20 minutes. Remove baking bowl from oven. Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Carefully stir popcorn into warm cereal mixture. Let stand in baking bowl 10-15 minutes before serving.

Yield: 16 cups (16 servings)

Thanks honey. I appreciate it! :)

Related to Need a Delicious Party Mix Recipe? Can You Share the All the Best Version?

1. What is "Party Mix From All the Best?"

"Party Mix From All the Best" is a delicious and versatile seasoning blend from Pampered Chef. It is a mixture of herbs, spices, and other seasonings that can be used to enhance the flavor of a variety of dishes.

2. How can I use "Party Mix From All the Best?"

There are endless ways to use "Party Mix From All the Best" in your cooking. It can be used as a rub for meats, added to marinades, sprinkled on vegetables, mixed into dips, and more. Get creative and experiment with different recipes!

3. Is "Party Mix From All the Best" gluten-free?

Yes, "Party Mix From All the Best" is gluten-free. It does not contain any wheat, rye, or barley ingredients. However, it is produced in a facility that also processes wheat, so there may be a risk of cross-contamination.

4. Can I adjust the saltiness of "Party Mix From All the Best?"

Yes, you can adjust the saltiness of "Party Mix From All the Best" to suit your taste preferences. The blend contains a moderate amount of salt, but you can add more or less depending on your liking. You can also try using a salt-free seasoning blend in combination with "Party Mix From All the Best" to reduce the overall salt content.

5. How should I store "Party Mix From All the Best"?

To ensure maximum freshness and flavor, it is best to store "Party Mix From All the Best" in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. Avoid exposure to heat and moisture, which can cause the spices to lose their potency. Properly stored, the seasoning blend can last for up to one year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef