• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Cherry Pitter? Available for Purchase!

In summary, a cherry pitter is a kitchen tool used to remove pits from cherries for easier consumption and use in recipes. It typically has a hole or chute where the cherry is inserted and a mechanism to extract the pit. It can also be used for other small fruits with pits. The benefits of using a cherry pitter include saving time and effort, preventing mess and waste, and there are various types available with different features.
smbith
Gold Member
Does anyone out there have one of these I cn buy for a customer? Let me know how much including shipping to 16504. Thnks! :)

I have been on the hunt for 2 since this summer. Even almost succumbed to Ebay but am not willing to put a $20+ shipping price out to my customers.

They are few and far between. Good luck, if you find two give me a call!

cherry pitterI do have 1 cherry pitter available. I'm not sure how much they were.....

I want them to show up on the outlet!

Related to Need a Cherry Pitter? Available for Purchase!

What is a cherry pitter?

A cherry pitter is a kitchen tool specifically designed to remove the pits from cherries, making them easier to eat and use in recipes.

How does a cherry pitter work?

A cherry pitter typically has a small hole or chute where you can insert the cherry. When you press down, it pushes the cherry through the hole and extracts the pit. Some cherry pitters also have a mechanism to catch the pits for easy disposal.

Can a cherry pitter be used for other fruits?

While a cherry pitter is specifically designed for cherries, it can also be used for other small fruits with pits, such as olives and small plums.

What are the benefits of using a cherry pitter?

Using a cherry pitter can save you time and effort when preparing large quantities of cherries. It also helps to prevent mess and waste, as you can easily remove the pits without squishing or damaging the cherries.

Are there different types of cherry pitters?

Yes, there are several types of cherry pitters available, including handheld versions, countertop models, and even electric versions. Some also come with additional features, such as adjustable pits sizes or multiple pits at once.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • scottcooks
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Candi_f