• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

National Conference Scavenger Hunt

In summary, the National Conference Scavenger Hunt is an exciting activity during the Pampered Chef National Conference where consultants complete tasks and challenges while exploring the conference venue and networking with others. To participate, attendees must be registered for the conference and can expect tasks such as taking selfies, finding hidden clues, and answering trivia questions. There are prizes for completing the scavenger hunt, and teams can also participate together.
flemings99
Gold Member
Someone posted this last year and can't get the file to open. Would like to print it off for my new consultant who is going to wave 1 with me. Can someone repost?

Thnks.

bumping....need this tomorrow as I'm leaving Wed.

Anyone???

There is another post on this -- check it out ....

1. What is the National Conference Scavenger Hunt?

The National Conference Scavenger Hunt is an exciting activity that takes place during the annual Pampered Chef National Conference. It is a fun and interactive way for consultants to explore the conference venue and network with other consultants while completing various tasks and challenges.

2. How do I participate in the scavenger hunt?

To participate in the National Conference Scavenger Hunt, you must be a registered attendee of the Pampered Chef National Conference. Once you have registered, you will receive information on how to join the scavenger hunt through the conference app or other communication channels.

3. What kind of tasks and challenges can I expect in the scavenger hunt?

The tasks and challenges in the National Conference Scavenger Hunt can range from taking selfies with specific items or people, finding hidden clues, completing trivia questions, and more. They are designed to be fun and engaging for all participants.

4. Is there a prize for completing the scavenger hunt?

Yes, there are prizes for completing the National Conference Scavenger Hunt! The top participants who complete all the tasks and challenges will be entered into a raffle for a chance to win exclusive Pampered Chef products and other exciting prizes.

5. Can I participate in the scavenger hunt with a team?

Absolutely! The National Conference Scavenger Hunt is a great opportunity to bond with your team and work together to complete the tasks and challenges. You can form a team with other consultants or participate as a team with your fellow consultants from the same team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • ChefCKHall
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • smithcooking