• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When is the best time to attend the National Conference?

In summary, the conversation is about attending a conference and the person is unsure about which wave to attend. They are trying to work around their schedule and have questions about the schedule for each wave. They also mention the possibility of changing waves and finding out if anyone else in their cluster is attending. They express their gratitude for finding helpful information on a website.
kncmurray
Gold Member
I am still up in the air about attending conference this year. I really want to go (this will be my first time) but I am trying to work around my DD travel softball schedule and my DH recovery from surgery.

I am looking to possibly attending either wave 2 or wave 3. How exactly does that work. Will wave 3 be over on the 19th and you fly home or will you have to fly home on the 20th. Also another question I have is if I attend Wave 2, will I need to arrive on the 13th or can I arrive on the morning of the 14th?

TIA

Kim

It goes by Executive Director for which wave you are in. The first day starts bright and early in the morning so if you can get in the day before, it's better. The last day is over by noon so you can leave that day.

wadesgirl said:
It goes by Executive Director for which wave you are in. The first day starts bright and early in the morning so if you can get in the day before, it's better. The last day is over by noon so you can leave that day.
Actually, on the first day the first actual event to be at isn't until 1:15 or so. But the booths from the vendors and the registration area where you get your packet opens early in the morning. I hear they're having some type of orientation for first time attendees, but i don't know what time that's at. On the last day, the final closing general session gets out around 1:30 pm, just FYI. I'd say most people head out that day, but obviously leave yourself enough time to get to the airport.

Also, find out if anyone else in your cluster is going, then you can group up with them to share hotel rooms....makes it much more affordable and fun. (Maybe you already knew that....I wasn't sure). It's a BLAST and is a GREAT investment in your business, so I highly recommend it!:D

If you have extenuating circumstances you can get your wave changed. I read somewhere if you have a reunion or something you should be able to get it moved. You just won't be there with any of your cluster.

pamperedbecky said:
Actually, on the first day the first actual event to be at isn't until 1:15 or so. But the booths from the vendors and the registration area where you get your packet opens early in the morning. I hear they're having some type of orientation for first time attendees, but i don't know what time that's at. On the last day, the final closing general session gets out around 1:30 pm, just FYI. I'd say most people head out that day, but obviously leave yourself enough time to get to the airport.

Also, find out if anyone else in your cluster is going, then you can group up with them to share hotel rooms....makes it much more affordable and fun. (Maybe you already knew that....I wasn't sure). It's a BLAST and is a GREAT investment in your business, so I highly recommend it!:D
You know what, now that I remember, you are correct. But I did do the HO tour last year so it was bright and early in the morning.

kncmurray said:
I am still up in the air about attending conference this year. I really want to go (this will be my first time) but I am trying to work around my DD travel softball schedule and my DH recovery from surgery.

I am looking to possibly attending either wave 2 or wave 3. How exactly does that work. Will wave 3 be over on the 19th and you fly home or will you have to fly home on the 20th. Also another question I have is if I attend Wave 2, will I need to arrive on the 13th or can I arrive on the morning of the 14th?

TIA

Kim

Do you know what wave you're scheduled to attend?

PampMomof3 said:
Do you know what wave you're scheduled to attend?[/QUOTE]

No actually I don't. How do I find out? My director is very hard to get a hold of. She hardly ever returns phone calls or answers the phone.

This month will be a year that I have been doing PC and I am still trying to learn everything by figuring stuff out on my own. I have to say finding this website was a blessing. I have learned alot and have got a lot good ideas by reading all of the posts, etc. Thank you guys so much!!!!:)

No, I don't know what wave I am scheduled. How do you find out? My director is very difficult to get a hold of. She hardly ever returns phone calls or answers the phone. We haven't had a meeting since I think October of last year.

I have been doing PC for a year this month. Most of what I have basically learned or figured out on my own. I am very glad I came across this website. You guys have given lots of good ideas from reading the posts and asking questions. Thanks!!:)

Kim, check the names on your commission check (first, second and third line directors) to see if any of them are on the list of Executive Directors and their waves. That list is on Consultant's Corner.It's a shame that you don't get the support you deserve from your Director.

I found it! I am to attend wave 2. Thanks chefann.

1. What is National Conference?

National Conference is a yearly event hosted by Pampered Chef for its consultants. It is an opportunity for consultants to network, attend training sessions, and get a first look at new products.

2. When and where is National Conference held?

National Conference is typically held in late July or early August and the location changes every year. Past locations have included cities like Chicago, Nashville, and Kansas City.

3. How much does it cost to attend National Conference?

The cost to attend National Conference varies depending on the location and any early bird discounts. Typically, the registration fee ranges from $150 to $250. Attendees are responsible for their own travel and accommodation expenses.

4. Can anyone attend National Conference?

Only active Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to attend National Conference. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can sign up and attend the conference as part of your starter kit.

5. What can I expect from National Conference?

At National Conference, you can expect to attend training sessions on various topics such as product knowledge, business strategies, and customer service. There are also opportunities to network with other consultants, attend keynote speeches, and participate in fun activities and contests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates