• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery of Wisconsin to Florida Shipping Revealed!

In summary, the products shipped from Wisconsin and went to Florida to be sent back up to Pennsylvania. It doesn't make sense to me. It's not Pennsylvania a heck of a lot closer to Wisconsin than Florida? Sure looks like it on the map! By the way, this is the first time I've ever noticed anything shipping from Wisconsin and I've been with the company for 3 years. I know someone on here will know why!
newtopamperedchef
I am amazed that my Help Whip Cancer products shipped from Wisconsin and went to Florida to be sent back up to Pennsylvania! Doesn't really make sense to me. Isn't Pennsylvania a heck of a lot closer to Wisconsin than Florida? Sure looks like it on the map! By the way, this is the first time I've ever noticed anything shipping from Wisconsin and I've been with the company for 3 years. I know someone on here will know why!

Re: Shipping
newtopamperedchef said:
I am amazed that my Help Whip Cancer products shipped from Wisconsin and went to Florida to be sent back up to Pennsylvania! Doesn't really make sense to me. Isn't Pennsylvania a heck of a lot closer to Wisconsin than Florida? Sure looks like it on the map! By the way, this is the first time I've ever noticed anything shipping from Wisconsin and I've been with the company for 3 years. I know someone on here will know why!

Because they were shipped "Smartpost". It's a way of shipping that spawns from Hell.

Actually, it's a deal worked out between FedEx and USPS, where USPS will deliver the products, but they have to go on the next truck with space...this means that your package travels the US, with no rhyme or reason, before finally ending up at your address - sometimes 3 weeks later. I've seen packages actually make it to my city, only to take off again for far-flung places.:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

Re: ShippingMakes you wonder what is so Smart about it?!

esavvymom said:
Makes you wonder what is so Smart about it?!

Good one!!! :D

esavvymom said:
Makes you wonder what is so Smart about it?!

Which is exactly why I usually refer to it as Dumbpost.

ChefBeckyD said:
Which is exactly why I usually refer to it as Dumbpost.

Yep, it's the most RETARDED form of shipping.

Re: ShippingI call it Slowpost.

Re: ShippingSmartpost: It's HALF-FAST.

PamperedchefDaly said:
Smartpost: It's HALF-FAST.

That made me LAUGH OUT LOUD! :D

Re: ShippingWhen things go smart post, I say its taking a sight seeng tour of the rest of the country.

Re: ShippingYou guys are too funny!!! When did they start using this "Smart" post? I've never had anything else ship that way. And it is taking forever. My Help Whip cancer products are going to see more of the states than I have! And any idea why they shipped from Wisconsin?

Re: ShippingI think they've been doing it for about a year. It depends on the weight of the shipment, I think under 5 lbs.

Re: ShippingCaressa - you know better than to use that word. Not politically correct. I am sorry I have a problem with that word as I used to work with mentally challenged students. (although they did not like it when people called them that, they used to call themselves that all the time. Not unlike a certain minority does with another not so good word.) Oh well! But NANCY I LOVED THAT HALF-FAST!! That has to be the dumbest system I have ever heard of!!! Ship it to 6 different states, wasting hundreds of gallons of gas and then complaining because they did not make a profit on their shipments and raising our costs eventually! Like, I would love to see things from their point of view on this subject, but I do not believe I can get my head that far up my A&&!

Re: ShippingMy products have finally made it to my state, after many, many, many miles of travel! They are not at my house yet, but are at least at the local post office. Hopefully I get them by Sunday, would love to be able to have them for my show that day. I don't think I will ever understand the logic behind shipping that way!

Re: ShippingOh, and thank you all so much for your wonderful explanations! I knew you all would know what was going on! I love this site!!

Related to Mystery of Wisconsin to Florida Shipping Revealed!

1. How long does shipping from Wisconsin to Florida typically take?

The estimated shipping time from Wisconsin to Florida is approximately 3-5 business days.

2. Can I track my package during the shipping process?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number once your package has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to monitor the status of your shipment.

3. Are there any additional fees for shipping from Wisconsin to Florida?

No, our shipping rates are based on the weight and destination of the package. There are no extra fees for shipping to Florida from Wisconsin.

4. Is there an option for expedited shipping?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. You can select this option at checkout.

5. What is the return policy for items shipped from Wisconsin to Florida?

Our return policy is the same for all orders, regardless of the shipping destination. You can return any unused and unopened items within 30 days for a full refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Becky0216
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedcheermom
  • NooraK