• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Host using CC?

kcmckay

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 24, 2008
So I'm thinking I really need to collect checks or cash from my mystery hosts right? Will it let me put in credit card numbers for each "host" to pay for their orders? One host was going to give me their because I was thinking it would be easier, but after I hung up I thought otherwise. Please advise. I can pick up a check from her if need be. She will be calling back with her order. TIA

PamperedChefLayla

Gold Member
Apr 7, 2009
You can take credit cards. Just add the seperate payments for each mystery host total. I always like to avoid going to the bank if possible

laurichef

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2008
I just did this and had more than 2 cc pmts under the host. It gave me the red dot, and would not let me submit it. I ended up swapping it w/ a cash payment for another guest.

Nov 8, 2009
I do 2 credit cards entries for one person quite a bit without problems. Maybe the totals didn't add up. Donna

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
You can put up to three payments on each person, 2 CC and a check or cash. If you have 10 hosts paying by CC, you can still charge them the right amount under a guest screen. So if you had 5 Mystery Hosts paying by cc, you could do it like this:
  • Host order = 2 Mystery Host payments
  • Guest #1's order = that guest's cc payment PLUS a Mystery Host cc payment
  • Guest #2's order = that guest's check PLUS 2 Mystery Host's cc payments

You will get the little warning message that there are "overpayments" for those 2 guest orders and not enough payment on the host order, but if it all adds up in the end then it's okay and will go through. ;)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
Replies
Views