• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery E-Mail: What Are Those Weird Characters?

In summary, the weird characters in the mystery e-mail are most likely a result of the e-mail being encoded in a different character set or font. This can happen when the sender's e-mail program does not match the recipient's, causing the characters to appear differently. This issue is usually specific to the one e-mail only and can be resolved by changing the character set or font in the e-mail program. However, there is no guaranteed way to fix the weird characters and it may be necessary to ask the sender to re-send the e-mail with a different character set or font.
TheFreddiesCook
What is it? I just read something about this on an e-mail from my executive director but it had weird characters inserted between letters and words... Does anyone know what this is and how it works?:confused:

Hey there - We must have the same ED... I'm going to send my Director an email and ask her about it. I would like to know more too.

Go to CC and download tab. You will find the fall/winter catalog items in different categories, such as products in alpha order, by price, by page in catalog, by item number etc. It's on the idea of our wishlist but just in categories.

The alpha is so people can use it like a wishlist.

Thank you! And is there a special way to use it at shows to help increase sales?

To funny...I read "alpha list" and immediately thought of a special top seller promotion or something...you know "alpha dog"...didn't even think about an ALPHABETICAL list!

At our fall kick off meeting the directors were talking about using this as a wish-list....the guests can just circle everything. Print is pretty fine, though, and they have to know the name of the product.I was thinking I might want to use it by page number so that people could use it as they follow along when we tour the catalog..

1. What are those weird characters in the mystery e-mail?

The weird characters you are seeing in the mystery e-mail are most likely a result of the e-mail being encoded in a different character set or font. This can happen when the sender's e-mail program does not match the recipient's, causing the characters to appear differently.

2. Why are the weird characters only appearing in this one e-mail?

The issue with weird characters appearing in an e-mail is usually specific to that one e-mail only. This could be due to the sender using a different character set or font, or there may have been an error in the transmission of the e-mail.

3. Can I still read the e-mail even with the weird characters?

Yes, it is still possible to read the e-mail even with the weird characters. You can try changing the character set or font in your e-mail program to see if that helps with readability.

4. How can I avoid seeing weird characters in e-mails in the future?

To avoid seeing weird characters in e-mails, make sure that the sender and recipient are using the same e-mail program or that the character set and font are compatible. You can also try asking the sender to re-send the e-mail with a different character set or font.

5. Is there a way to fix the weird characters in the e-mail?

Unfortunately, there is no guaranteed way to fix the weird characters in the e-mail. However, you can try changing the character set or font in your e-mail program to see if that helps with readability. If not, you may need to contact the sender and ask them to re-send the e-mail with a different character set or font.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
amandaC
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
SeeMe4PC
  • smilesarepriceless