• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Roommate Deleted My Message - What Did H.O. Say?

In summary, the conversation was about the recording that was sent to Jean Jonas. Jean Jonas recorded about the booking blitz and if you call the number back on the caller ID it will play the recording again. The conversation also included a discussion about cell phones and voicemail. My cell phone includes voicemail and I get charged for every minute I'm on the voice mail, and the last thing I want is to have it going off while I'm at work. My husband usually answers the phone but he didn't this time and tried to get Jean Jonas to hold on while he got me.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I was putting away some things in the kitchen when my roomate checked messages. My message from H.O. was deleted before I had a chance to listen to it. Roomie presumed it was "junk" without listening to a full sentence.

Does anybody know what they said?

Di_Can_Cook said:
I was putting away some things in the kitchen when my roomate checked messages. My message from H.O. was deleted before I had a chance to listen to it. Roomie presumed it was "junk" without listening to a full sentence.

Does anybody know what they said?

It was Jean Jonas recording about the booking blitz

And if you call the number back on the caller ID it will play the recording again.

Zsu said:
And if you call the number back on the caller ID it will play the recording again.

That is good to know! For some reason, the recording doesn't recognize the beep on my voicemail on my cell, and I never get the whole message.

A big improvement -- she said goodbye (or bye) at the end so you could hang up instead of waiting to see if the call was really over. ;)

Zsu said:

Good to know!!

VERY good to know, b/c stupid Roomie does this all the time. I called after 9 so it would be free on my cel!

Di_Can_Cook said:
VERY good to know, b/c stupid Roomie does this all the time. I called after 9 so it would be free on my cel!

Does your cell include voicemail? I used to have that problem, now I only give out the cell number. You don't have to use your cell to check your voicemail, you can call from a landline (like home) to check messages
Marghi

It has voice mail, I get charged for every minute I'm on the voice mail, and the last thing I want is to have it going off while I'm at work. And if it's a number I don't recognize, I will answer it b/c you never know if it's an emergency. Roomie hogs the land line, I need to get SOME use out of it!

Zsu said:

Thanks for sharing this. My husband answered the phone yesterday and didn't realize it wasn't live and tried to tell them to hold on while he got me, by that time it was just about over.

1. What does "H.O." stand for in this situation?

"H.O." stands for Head Office.

2. Can I retrieve the deleted message from H.O.?

Unfortunately, once a message is deleted, it cannot be retrieved. It is important to communicate with your roommate to ensure all messages from H.O. are properly received and addressed.

3. What should I do if my roommate deleted a message from H.O.?

If your roommate accidentally deleted a message from H.O., it is important to contact H.O. directly to inquire about the content of the message and any necessary actions to be taken.

4. Is it common for messages from H.O. to be deleted by roommates?

No, it is not common for messages from H.O. to be deleted by roommates. It is important to have open and clear communication with your roommate to avoid any misunderstandings or accidental deletions.

5. How can I prevent this from happening in the future?

To prevent messages from H.O. being deleted by roommates, it is important to have a designated communication method, such as a shared email or messaging platform, where all messages from H.O. can be easily accessed by both roommates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • cookingwithdawn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefkathy