• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I recycle your newsletter for my own use?

In summary, "My Recycled Newsletter" is a monthly newsletter by Pampered Chef that offers tips and information on living a sustainable lifestyle. To subscribe, visit their website and enter your email address. It is available to anyone and contributions are welcome. The newsletter is released monthly with occasional special editions.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Thanks to all of you who posted your newsletters this month. I recycled some of your creativity and added a little of my own. Feel free to recycle it for yourself!

Linda

Attachments

• 01_2008 Pampered Chef News.doc
    450.5 KB · Views: 557
Great job as always, Linda!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Your newsletter looks awesome. Thanks for sharing it with us. :)

Does anyone have a flyer for February Hosts, I'm working on one but it is not as nice as some of the ones I see on this site

Linda,
I'm a Future Director in search of the perfect Newsletter. I really enjoyed reading your newsletter. Thank you for sharing. :)

Nice job Linda...

Question...do you send it to only your hosts? Or pasts guests as well? Do you email it?

I am interested in doing something like this, but all my guests emails are on my website, and I dont think I'd be able to do this with the website. Any ideas?

Vanessa,
I send it to everyone who has given me their email address. Sorry, I don't have any tips for the PWS.

I like it! It looks well put together, you are amazing! :D

What is "My Recycled Newsletter"?

"My Recycled Newsletter" is a monthly newsletter created by Pampered Chef to provide information and tips on how to reduce waste and live a more sustainable lifestyle.

How can I subscribe to "My Recycled Newsletter"?

To subscribe to "My Recycled Newsletter", simply visit our website and enter your email address in the designated box. You will then receive a confirmation email to complete the subscription process.

Is "My Recycled Newsletter" only available to Pampered Chef customers?

No, "My Recycled Newsletter" is available to anyone interested in learning more about living a sustainable lifestyle. You do not need to be a Pampered Chef customer to subscribe.

Can I contribute to "My Recycled Newsletter"?

Yes, we welcome contributions from our readers. If you have an idea or tip to share, please email us at [email address] with your submission and we will consider featuring it in an upcoming issue.

How often is "My Recycled Newsletter" released?

"My Recycled Newsletter" is released on a monthly basis, typically at the beginning of each month. However, there may be special editions released throughout the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pjpamchef