• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My New Recruit Is Now a Senior Consultant!

In summary, Gina has an awesome recruit who has been doing well. She also signed her first recruit in June and now her recruit has qualified for a show. She is excited for her and wants to recruit more like her.
Gina M
Gold Member
I just had to share - I have an awesome recruit (my first one) who signed back in March. She has been doing great - had a great first 90 days (earned $700 PC dollars) and went to conference with a bunch of us. She also signed her first recruit in June and now her recruit qualified with her first show ($1272 in sales - wow!). I'm very excited for her and just wanted to share:) Now I need to get my butt back in gear and recruit some more great people like her!

Gina! That really is great! Congrats to the 3 of you! WHOOO HOOO!!!

That's great! Now you recruit one more and you're a Team Leader and get 2% override on you and 1% on all the rest of your downline! WOOHOO!

I'm know - I so want to be team leader!

gina m said:
i'm know - i so want to be team leader!

so do i !!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!

Oh - Gina & Ginger - you really want to be TL! I am loving it! The Leads are awesome...and all of the benefits really motivate me to work smarter at my business, and work better at training my team!Oh - and BTW - you earn 2% more on your sales, AND on your 1st line's sales, and 1% on your Consultants recruits....

WOW WOW WOW!!! Congrats!!

You definitely will LOVE being a team leader! Like Becky said, the benefits are FABULOUS! I LOVE IT!

Last edited:
That is awesome. You definately want more like her. Keep up the good work, you are training her right. :)

My new recruit that signed on 7/11 also signed her first consultant that night too!

I need more like her! :)

Congrats Gina! I had a Senior consultant at the begining of the year but she is now hanging up her apron. :(

Back down to 1 consultant now.

What is the role of a senior consultant?

A senior consultant is typically a highly experienced and knowledgeable professional who provides expert advice and guidance to a company or organization. They are responsible for leading and managing projects, developing strategies, and providing solutions to complex problems.

What skills and qualifications are required to become a senior consultant?

To become a senior consultant, one must typically have a combination of education, experience, and skills. A bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field, such as business, finance, or management, is usually required. Additionally, strong analytical, communication, and leadership skills are essential for this role.

What are the key responsibilities of a senior consultant?

The key responsibilities of a senior consultant may vary depending on the specific industry and company. However, some common duties include conducting research and analysis, developing strategies and plans, managing projects and teams, and providing recommendations and solutions to clients or stakeholders.

How does a senior consultant differ from a junior or mid-level consultant?

A senior consultant typically has more experience, expertise, and responsibility compared to a junior or mid-level consultant. They are often tasked with leading projects and teams, making key decisions, and providing guidance and mentorship to less experienced consultants.

What are the benefits of having a senior consultant on a team?

A senior consultant brings a wealth of knowledge, experience, and expertise to a team. They can provide valuable insights and perspective, mentor and develop junior team members, and help drive the success of projects and initiatives. Additionally, their presence can enhance the credibility and reputation of the team and organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpartridge
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • sjackson
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
  • PamperedK