• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Murder Mystery Them Was a Blast!!

In summary, Rebecca did a murder mystery show last night and it was a great success. She took ideas from this community and made it her own. She is now thinking about putting together other themed shows.
beccalovestocook
Hi all

This is my first time posting, but I wanted to chime in here and say what a blast I had doing a murder mystery last night. It was my 5th show that I've done so far as I'm only in my SS2. I took ideas from what I found here about the murder mystery and sort of made it my own. We had scripts for everyone that was there and they all had a blast acting out their parts. I got 2 bookings off of the show and they are interested in doing a theme show as well, so the theme thing really works!!

Rebecca Johnson
New Recruit... in 2nd Month
Indiana

Rebecca,
Would you share your changes to this mystery show??

Thanks,

Lisa

where would one find the original posting where you got the idea??
That sounds like lots of fun!:D

That sounds like a lot of fun! I'd like to know more.

Anita

Ok, this is my FIRST time posting!!! I am in SS2 and just did a Murder Mystery show last night. The guests loved it. I think I'll need to put together more of these types of shows since many customers will be repeat customers. I'm wondering about other theme show ideas. Has anyone put together a Scavenger Hunt or a who wants to be a Millionaire?? Any ideas will help. Thanks so much.

Honestly, I can't remember where in the world I got the ideas, but I had 2 of them that I combined. One was just a file with a list of cute names and the title of it was "Who Killed Pam Perchef". Some names I came up with for my "skit" were Mrs. G Press (for garlic press)...Mrs. Citrus P. Ler (citrus peeler), Chef Knife...Proffessor Cookware....Mrs. Food C Hopper....
Well, you get the idea on the names.
The other file I found had a script already started that was a hotel themed murder....the script was to be a reinactment where the detective would go through and ask the guests of this particular hotel where they were at such and such a time and what pampered chef items they bought...things like that, and in the process, we reinacted the recipe that the chef had started before she/he was killed. It was very cute, and I put a lot of work into it, but I think anyone with a little creativity can pull it off.

It truly was a great night and a wonderful type of show to do!

Hope this helps.

Rebecca in Indiana

that "other one" was my script. Murder at Hotel DeChef. I can't imagine you'd have had to put a lot of work into it though, as it was complete...maybe it wasnt my file afterall?

(although that was my plot etc)

Muppetgal said:
that "other one" was my script. Murder at Hotel DeChef. I can't imagine you'd have had to put a lot of work into it though, as it was complete...maybe it wasnt my file afterall?

(although that was my plot etc)

There are a few ideas floating around. Yours (which does have the full script, and is awesome), and the who killed Pam Perchef (which just has Character ideas but no script) Plus I think there is one called murder in Margaritaville. You do have to change them to fit the recipes though.

1. What is "My Murder Mystery Theme Was a Blast!!"?

"My Murder Mystery Theme Was a Blast!!" is a fun and interactive party game that involves solving a murder mystery. It is perfect for hosting a themed party or event.

2. How many people can play "My Murder Mystery Theme Was a Blast!!"?

The game can be played with a minimum of 8 people and a maximum of 20 people. You can divide the group into teams or have everyone play individually.

3. Do I need any special equipment or materials to play "My Murder Mystery Theme Was a Blast!!"?

No, all the necessary materials and instructions are included in the game. You may need to provide some basic items like paper and pens for note-taking.

4. How long does it take to play "My Murder Mystery Theme Was a Blast!!"?

The game can take anywhere from 2-3 hours to complete, depending on the number of players and how quickly they solve the mystery. It is recommended to set aside at least 3 hours for the game.

5. Is "My Murder Mystery Theme Was a Blast!!" suitable for all ages?

The game is recommended for adults and teenagers. It may not be suitable for younger children due to the mature themes and content.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katicole
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bbauman07
  • cookn' katie