• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check Out My Updated Newsletter: What Do You Think?

In summary, this newsletter is a great way to stay up-to-date on breast cancer research. The author has made some changes to past newsletters to reflect the latest information and has included helpful information for anyone who may be borrowing the material.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Here is my newsletter. I borrowed from past newsletters and updated a few things. What to you all think?

Attachments

• May News 07 - 2.doc
    205.5 KB · Views: 615
Looks good to me. Thanks for sharing.

Looks Great! Thank you!
I usually love to do my own newsletters but the past few months I haven't had time.

Thanks again!

I loved it, Thanks so much.:) :)

Looks good! Thanks for sharing :)

very nice. thanks for sharing it with us.

I am so glad you guys like. I am not really creative and I tend to "borrow" a lot from this site. Thank you to all that I borrowed from!!

You're first line is wrong. It should be "One in Eight women will develop cancer IN THEIR LIFETIME."

Go to http://www.breastcancer-research.org/breast_cancer_facts.html for some quick facts..BEE

Last edited:
Thanks Bee,

I thought I copied it directly from Consultant News. I will change the info. That's why I like this site. I need all the editors I can get :) !

It looks good although some items (like the recipe) are cut off on the right side of the page.

Also a minor typo in the HWC products -- I think you meant cutE but wrote cut.

I think you might also want to check your spelling of "kool whip" which I think should be "cool whip". So here it is with all the changes mentioned by your freindly "editors".

As a reminder to anyone borrowing this newsletter, modify it, customize for your information, read all the various areas to make sure you've caught everyplace that needed changing (contact information, show dates, etc.)

Attachments

• May News 07 - 3.doc
    194.5 KB · Views: 367
Last edited:
Thanks for the editorial revisions. So appreciated. I was wondering about "Kool" too. I copied the recipe from someone else's file so I didn't have to copy it from the recipe book. My spelling is terrible on good days. I rely on spell check too much!

Thank you so much!

What is included in the updated newsletter?

The updated newsletter includes new products, recipes, tips and tricks, and exclusive offers for our customers.

When will the new newsletter be available?

The new newsletter will be available at the beginning of every month.

How can I sign up to receive the updated newsletter?

You can sign up for our newsletter by entering your email on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I share the newsletter with my friends and family?

Yes, please feel free to share the newsletter with anyone who might be interested in Pampered Chef products and offers.

Will there be any special promotions or discounts in the updated newsletter?

Yes, we often include exclusive offers and discounts in our newsletters for our valued customers. Keep an eye out for these deals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
kayleigh
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
betsyb
  • PamperedchefDaly