• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Email Designs - Pampered Chef Samples??

The first step is to forward the email. After forwarding, you can change the wording and delete items.
PamperedSD
I'm thinking about using My Email Designs with icontact's free trial - does anyone have a news letter that they would not mind sending to me so that I can see what they look like with PC information? I don't really like the non PC sample they sent and I really want to start sending out a news letter starting with November 1st. My email is [email protected]. Thanks :angel:

sending you one now

Thank you Diane! I like the news letter a lot but my big concern is the sample I received was for January and it talks about cold weather and has a picture of snow - I live in southern California - it was almost 90 degrees last week so I think the newsletter would come across generic and not personally from me. :confused:

PamperedSD - I used My E-mail Designs and also live in SoCal. You can customize the newsletters however you want. I usually take out the "Bride of the Month" section. I haven't found the need to change anything else since I started (I haven't had it through winter yet!) but it wouldn't be hard if you wanted to.

Thanks Elise - I didn't know I could customize it. I'm going to buy one month and try it out. I want to send one out to every contact I have so far (not many - I'm new) and all my contacts in my email on Nov 4th when the new PSW changes take place. THANKS!

It's nice to know it's customizable - that is what I like about Tasty Tidbits ... still not sure which one to use!

I really like it and have gotten a few orders in response to it. I love using it in conjunction with iContact because you can see exactly who clicked what link on the newsletter so you can follow up with them or see what more people are interested in. Kinda feels like stalking haha

quiverfull7 said:
sending you one now

I signed up and sent them out today with the new pws updates! Thanks Diane - I used you as a reference so I hope you get credit for it! :thumbup:

quiverfull7,
I would like to see what your newsletter look too. can you email we a copy [email protected]

Thanks

I know you asked Diane - but I just sent you one from My Email Designs. Dianes has her picture on it so its a little different.

I have signed up for My Email Designs but can't figure out how to cusomtize it. Suggestions?

Suzballard said:
I have signed up for My Email Designs but can't figure out how to cusomtize it. Suggestions?

Once you click FORWARD, you should be able to delete items and change wording.

What are the different types of email designs available from Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of email designs, including promotional emails, product launch emails, recipe newsletters, and hostess invitation emails. Each design is customizable with your own text and images.

Can I use my own images in the email designs?

Yes, you can upload and use your own images in the email designs. This allows you to personalize the email and make it more relevant to your audience.

How do I access the email designs from Pampered Chef?

To access the email designs, you will need to log into your Pampered Chef consultant account. From there, you can navigate to the "Marketing" section and select "My Email Designs".

Can I schedule emails to be sent at a later date?

Yes, you can schedule emails to be sent at a later date. This is a great feature for planning out your email marketing campaigns and ensuring that they are sent at the most optimal time for your audience.

Are the email designs mobile-friendly?

Yes, all email designs from Pampered Chef are mobile-friendly. This means that they will adjust to fit the screen of any device, providing a seamless experience for your readers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CMe4PC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CMe4PC
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ChefMichele1
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies