• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Blitz Success: My Experience Passing Out Fliers for my Open House Event

In summary, the speaker participated in a booking blitz organized by their director and used it as motivation to promote their business. They visited 16 stores and had a 100% success rate in getting their flyers posted, either publicly or in break rooms. They plan to revisit the locations and offer gratitude and pampering for their business. The speaker is excited to see the potential commissions and recruiting opportunities that may come from this one night of asking. They also mention being inspired by new consultants and plan to mail out fundraiser information for a spring fundraiser.
ChefCat
Tonight I participated in a booking blitz my director organized.

I am still a newer consultant so my lead book is pretty empty. I am having a spring open house in a few weeks to grow my business. I made up some fliers I wanted to post around town to advertise. So tonight I decided to use the motivation of the booking blitz to my advantage, and hit the streets.

I used my PC catalog tote, filled it with catalogs, business cards, push pins, tape and scissors. In the clear pocket I put my open house fliers. I went up to a strip mall near my home and called into the booking blitz from the parking lot. My goal was to see how many fliers I could pass out. I knew that two stores had public bulletin boards, but I had no idea what to expect from the rest.

I went into each store and asked if they had a public bulletin board I could use to advertise an event I was planning. While I asked I put my bag on the counter and pointed to the flier. If their answer was no, I asked if I could leave a flier for their break room. I was very thankful either way.

I visited 16 stores, of these 16, in one way or another they all said yes!
9 had a place I could publicly post my flier
1 had a place for my business card
5 accepted a flier for the break room
1 has a public place, but it is for members only (Well my sister-in-law is a member and she will post it tomorrow.)

100% success!

I was shocked!

I had no idea this many places were so accommodating to free public advertising!

Most of the stores were smaller stores, some were "mom and pop" shops. Some of the bigger chain stores had corporate policies that couldn't let me post, to which I said, I understand, thank you. Then I offed a flier for the break room. Again no one turned me down completely! I can't wait to go out tomorrow and visit other strip malls and shops!

Moving forward I am going to try to re-visit each location and make sure my fliers are still posted. Some places I posted a few fliers so people could take a copy. Some places I also left business cards, and some I even left catalogs as well. After the event I will again return to each location to remove my flier and present each store with a letter of gratitude and an offer to pamper their business.

I can't wait to see what all comes of this. I sure hope in a few months I can post a follow up with all the commissions and recruiting that came from this one night, this one hour, of asking.

thanks for posting your results.... by the way, I double took on your name... more than even misschef... I'm called catchef... I have an email with it and it's a nice name... lol! been called cat my whole life... lol! again, thanks for posting this... I've been a consultant/director, team leader many different titles~ lol! for 10 1/2 years... and sometimes even us seasoned ones need to read posts like this and find the inspiration again! I love reading the excitement of new consultants! Thanks for sharing!;):thumbup:

WOW That is really great!! I am going to mail out fundraiser information to different schools and orgs to see if anyone would like to do a spring fundraiser. How so!! Kelly

1. What is a booking blitz?

A booking blitz is a concentrated effort to secure a high number of bookings for upcoming Pampered Chef parties or cooking shows. It typically involves reaching out to a large number of potential hosts in a short period of time through various methods such as phone calls, emails, or social media.

2. How do I track my booking blitz results?

You can track your booking blitz results by keeping a record of the number of bookings you secured during the blitz, as well as any follow-up bookings that may have resulted from the initial blitz. You can also use tools provided by Pampered Chef, such as the booking tracker, to keep track of your progress.

3. What is considered a successful booking blitz?

A successful booking blitz can vary depending on your goals and the size of your network. Generally, a booking blitz is considered successful if you are able to secure at least 5-10 bookings. However, the more bookings you secure, the better your results will be.

4. How can I improve my booking blitz results?

To improve your booking blitz results, it's important to have a clear plan and strategy in place. Start by identifying your target audience and creating a list of potential hosts. Personalize your outreach and follow up with potential hosts to increase your chances of securing a booking. You can also offer incentives or exclusive deals to entice potential hosts.

5. What should I do after my booking blitz is over?

After your booking blitz is over, it's important to follow up with the hosts you secured during the blitz and confirm their party dates. Additionally, continue to follow up with any potential hosts who showed interest but did not commit during the blitz. Use this momentum to continue booking parties and growing your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kim1711
  • melissa3026
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mamadugan
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies