• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Must Watch Video! the Grocery Store Bagger...

In summary, to watch the "Must Watch Video! the Grocery Store Bagger..." go to the website and click on the "Videos" tab. It is available for everyone, not just Pampered Chef consultants. The video provides tips and techniques for efficient bagging, including demonstrations and information on food safety. It is approximately 10 minutes long and can be easily shared with others through social media or the website link.
esavvymom
Staff member
My director just sent this to us today. This is very good, something we can all take to heart and apply everyday and in our business. :D

The Simple Truths of Service Movie

I can't really do videos because of my dial-up service. Is this the one about the young man who took to heart the idea of making a difference by putting messages in each of the bags and smiling at everyone? My up-line shared the story at a regional meeting.

yes it is...it was wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

I've said over and over that people will pay more to have a pleasant experience with good service. Price is important, but feeling better when you leave than you did when you arrived is priceless.

Thanks for making me cry in front of my kids. When I explained, my oldest (6 yrs) said, "Cool, I want to be Johnny EVERYDAY!"

I've received that video numerous times and cry EVERY time I watch it! Thanks for sharing!

Crystal Patton said:
Thanks for making me cry in front of my kids. When I explained, my oldest (6 yrs) said, "Cool, I want to be Johnny EVERYDAY!"

That's cool! That brought tears to my eyes just now!

Wow, this really touched my heart. Thanks for sharing!

Okay I have to explain why I am crying to my family now. I have seen this before and I cried then also.

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for posting! I am going to pass this along to friends.

1. How can I watch the "Must Watch Video! the Grocery Store Bagger..."?

To watch the video, simply go to our website and click on the "Videos" tab. From there, you can find the "Must Watch Video! the Grocery Store Bagger..." and click on it to start watching.

2. Is the video only available for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the video is available for anyone to watch. You do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to access it.

3. What can I expect to learn from the video?

The video provides valuable tips and techniques for efficiently bagging groceries at the store. It includes demonstrations of different bagging methods and explains how to properly organize and pack items to prevent damage. It also covers important topics such as food safety and hygiene.

4. How long is the video?

The video is approximately 10 minutes long. It is designed to be short and informative, so you can easily fit it into your busy schedule.

5. Can I share the video with others?

Yes, we encourage you to share the video with friends, family, and anyone else who may benefit from these bagging tips. You can share the video through social media or by sending them the link to our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef