• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Moving Overseas with Pampered Chef: How Does it Work?

In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of moving overseas for military duty and the implications for continuing to work as a consultant for Pampered Chef. It is clarified that as long as one lives on a base, they can still be an American consultant, but can only sell to people in the US or on the base. Direct shipping must be used for all customers and the military post office cannot be used for profit. However, there is potential for success in selling on base. It is also mentioned that living off base is possible and selling to Americans stationed overseas is allowed. The conversation ends with the concern of potentially losing the business if the move overseas happens.
abrahamlaur
Hey all, I was just thinking that there might be a possibility that we might move overseas. When my husband reenlists in the Army we might put down Germany for our duty station. How does that work with Pampered Chef? Am I still able to do it? Is it as easy as just changing the address with HO?

My understanding is that as long as you live on a base, you can still be an American consultant. However, I believe you can only sell to people in the US or people who live on the base.

MOST DEFINITELY!!!

There are a few differences... all customers have to use direct shipping, and we can't use the military post office to profit. But, you'll do REALLY WELL selling PC on base.

We're just so limited to shopping in the BX/PX and the economy. And, people usually LOVE to get together for parties/shows and things.

Lots of us choose not to live in base housing. You don't have to live ON base. You just have to have an APO box, which you will anyway. You can only sell to those who have one as well. Basically, you can't go door to door in a German neighborhood. You can only sell to Americans living on or off base.

Everything else is pretty much the same!! Depending on which Army base you are located on, there are lots of us in the K-town area to help!!

Ooops, I didn't mean to generalize by selling on base only! Most folks here in Oki, do live on base, but we lived off base in England.

You can definitely sell to Americans stationed here no matter where they live.

thanks girls! that helps alot .. if we do end up going overseas, i wouldnt want to lose my business. angmillar .. what do you mean yo ucant use the military post office to profit? you mean you cant mail anything from there or something?

1. How do I transfer my business to another country with Pampered Chef?

Transferring your Pampered Chef business to another country is a simple process. You will need to contact your consultant support team and inform them of your plans. They will provide you with the necessary paperwork and instructions to transfer your business.

2. Can I continue to sell Pampered Chef products in my new country?

Yes, you can continue to sell Pampered Chef products in your new country. Pampered Chef is a global company and allows consultants to sell in multiple countries. However, you will need to follow the guidelines and regulations of the country you are moving to.

3. Will my commission and team structure change when I move overseas?

Your commission and team structure will not change when you move overseas. You will still earn the same commission on your sales and have the same team structure. However, you may need to adjust your payment methods and currency exchange rates.

4. Can I still attend Pampered Chef events and training in my new country?

Yes, you can still attend Pampered Chef events and training in your new country. Pampered Chef hosts events and training in various countries to support their consultants. You can also attend virtual events and training if there are no physical events in your area.

5. Will my customers and hostesses be able to purchase products in their local currency?

Yes, your customers and hostesses will be able to purchase products in their local currency. Pampered Chef has a currency conversion system in place to make it easy for customers to purchase products in their local currency. This ensures a smooth shopping experience for your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • nashaynelson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nashaynelson
  • ccmahaffey