• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Shows on My New Website: What Happened?

In summary, all Pampered Chef shows scheduled during the COVID-19 pandemic had to be cancelled for safety reasons. You can reschedule your cancelled show for a later date and still receive host rewards. Orders can still be placed through virtual shows or online stores. The company is currently exploring options for compensating consultants affected by cancelled shows.
Nep2nfly
I logged on to my website this morning and three of the shows I entered yesterday (and were there this morning) are missing. What happened to them? I just got the site this week.

Look under 'Closed Shows.' If they're there, be sure to change the end date of the show to at least 3 days after the show date, or to tomorrow's date, if you're just looking to keep the shows open for outside orders.

Nevermind.

1. What happened to my shows that were cancelled due to COVID-19?

Unfortunately, all Pampered Chef shows that were scheduled during the COVID-19 pandemic had to be cancelled for the safety of our consultants and customers. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and hope to resume in-person shows as soon as it is safe to do so.

2. Can I reschedule my cancelled show for a later date?

Yes, you can reschedule your cancelled show for a later date. Please reach out to your consultant to discuss available dates and options for rescheduling.

3. Will I receive my host rewards for a cancelled show?

Yes, you will still receive your host rewards for a cancelled show. Your consultant will work with you to determine the best way to redeem your rewards, whether it be through a virtual show or by placing an individual order.

4. Can I still place an order from a cancelled show?

Yes, you can still place an order from a cancelled show. Your consultant can provide you with a link to their online store to place your order, or you can host a virtual show to earn rewards and place your order.

5. Will there be any compensation for cancelled shows?

We understand the disappointment of cancelled shows and the impact it may have on our consultants. Our company is currently evaluating options for compensation and will communicate any updates or changes to our consultants as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lauriedip
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Monty060609
  • sweetpea8852
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sweetpea8852
  • Chef Passion