• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Leadership's Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe - Help Needed!

In summary, Missing Leadership's Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe is a delicious and popular dish created by Pampered Chef's missing leadership team. It can be easily found on their website or through a local consultant. The ingredients needed for this recipe include cooked chicken, pasta, mayonnaise, sour cream, ranch dressing mix, celery, red onion, and cherry tomatoes. Substitutions can be made for dietary restrictions or preferences. Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, but it is recommended to enjoy the dish fresh for the best taste and texture.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
can someone post the new chicken pasta salad from Leadership? I can find everything from Ladership but that recipe card. :( I want to make it for our TEAM meeting on Tuesday but need the recipe.
Thanks
Teresa

I wanted to make it too, but you need the jamaican jerk rub and the garlic oil.

I have garlic oil and a jerk spice I can substitute just need the recipe.
Teresa

What is "Missing Leadership's Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe"?

Missing Leadership's Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe is a popular dish created by Pampered Chef's missing leadership team. It is a delicious and easy-to-make pasta salad recipe that has become a favorite among our customers.

Can I get the recipe for Missing Leadership's Chicken Pasta Salad?

Yes, you can! The recipe for Missing Leadership's Chicken Pasta Salad can be found on our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

What ingredients do I need to make Missing Leadership's Chicken Pasta Salad?

The ingredients needed for this recipe are cooked chicken, pasta, mayonnaise, sour cream, ranch dressing mix, celery, red onion, and cherry tomatoes.

Can I substitute any ingredients in Missing Leadership's Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe?

Yes, you can! If you have any dietary restrictions or preferences, feel free to substitute ingredients in this recipe. For example, you can use Greek yogurt instead of sour cream or add in different vegetables like bell peppers or cucumbers.

How do I store leftovers of Missing Leadership's Chicken Pasta Salad?

If you have any leftovers, you can store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. However, we recommend enjoying this dish fresh for the best taste and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Rossana
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies