• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing DVD with Chef Chris Receipe Demos

In summary, the "Missing DVD with Chef Chris Recipe Demos" can be purchased from the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant for $15.00. It includes a variety of popular recipes demonstrated by Chef Chris, such as Chicken Caesar Salad and Mini Deep Dish Pizzas. Individual recipes cannot be purchased, but some may be found for free on the Pampered Chef website. The DVD is currently only available in English, but some recipes may have translations on the website.
pkd09
Silver Member
Didn't we receive a DVD with Chef Chris doing receipe demos in the past? I did not get one in my S/S packet. I looked on CC and didn't find it there either. Am I just having a blonde moment?

It will come with your first supply order of the season.

Thank you Ann. I am expecting my supply order today. I was actually worried we were not getting one this time and I started to freak out. I really depend on viewing that DVD. Isn't this just the best company?!

1. Where can I purchase the "Missing DVD with Chef Chris Recipe Demos"?

You can purchase the "Missing DVD with Chef Chris Recipe Demos" directly from the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How much does the "Missing DVD with Chef Chris Recipe Demos" cost?

The "Missing DVD with Chef Chris Recipe Demos" costs $15.00.

3. What recipes are included in the "Missing DVD with Chef Chris Recipe Demos"?

The "Missing DVD with Chef Chris Recipe Demos" includes a variety of popular Pampered Chef recipes demonstrated by Chef Chris. Some examples include Chicken Caesar Salad, Banana Bread, and Mini Deep Dish Pizzas.

4. Can I purchase individual recipes from the "Missing DVD with Chef Chris Recipe Demos"?

No, individual recipes from the "Missing DVD with Chef Chris Recipe Demos" are not available for purchase. However, many of these recipes can be found on the Pampered Chef website for free.

5. Is the "Missing DVD with Chef Chris Recipe Demos" available in other languages?

Currently, the "Missing DVD with Chef Chris Recipe Demos" is only available in English. However, some recipes may have translations available on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JessBarszcz
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
yankfan24
  • jzramom
  • General Chat
Replies