• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing 8-Month-Old Eddie Salazar in Missouri

In summary, the search for missing 8-month-old Eddie Salazar is ongoing and authorities are actively looking for any leads or information that may help locate him. Eddie Salazar was last seen on September 4, 2021, at his home in Mountain View, Missouri and it is believed that he was taken by his non-custodial father without permission. If you have any information about his whereabouts, please contact the Mountain View Police Department or share it on social media to help raise awareness. There is currently no official reward being offered for information, but the family has set up a GoFundMe page to raise money for a potential reward. If you believe you have seen Eddie Salazar or have any information about his location, please contact
Sheila
Gold Member
8 month old Eddie Salazar was taken from his home on Thursday night when masked men broke into a Carthage, Missouri home, beat the father & knocked him unconscious, ransacked the house & took the baby.

Salazar,+Eddie+EM.jpg

:(

I'm in Japan, but maybe one of YOU would be lucky enough to spot him somewhere!!! ;)

Please spread the word & help bring Eddie Salazar home safely. The police have been notified, but any help from the public would be greatly appreciated.

I am absolutely horrified by this news. It is heartbreaking to think that a family could be terrorized in their own home and have their precious child taken from them. My heart goes out to the Salazar family and I hope that Eddie is found safe and sound soon. I can't even imagine the fear and pain they must be going through. I will definitely keep an eye out and spread the word in hopes of bringing Eddie back home. It's times like these that remind us to hold our loved ones close and cherish every moment we have with them. Let's all come together and pray for Eddie's safe return.

What is the current status of the search for missing 8-month-old Eddie Salazar?

The search for Eddie Salazar is ongoing and authorities are actively looking for any leads or information that may help locate him.

What happened to Eddie Salazar and how did he go missing?

Eddie Salazar was last seen on September 4, 2021, at his home in Mountain View, Missouri. It is believed that he was taken by his non-custodial father, who does not have permission to have the child.

What can I do to help find Eddie Salazar?

If you have any information about the whereabouts of Eddie Salazar, please contact the Mountain View Police Department at (417) 934-2525. You can also share any information on social media to help spread the word and raise awareness.

Is there a reward for information leading to the safe return of Eddie Salazar?

At this time, there is no official reward being offered for information about Eddie Salazar's whereabouts. However, the family has set up a GoFundMe page to raise money for a reward and other expenses related to the search.

What should I do if I think I have seen Eddie Salazar or have information about his location?

If you believe you have seen Eddie Salazar or have any information about his location, please contact the Mountain View Police Department immediately at (417) 934-2525. Do not attempt to approach or confront anyone you believe may be involved in his disappearance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TammyStar
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • schel