• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Misc Items for Sale-New/Retired

In summary, the conversation is about someone selling extra items and trying to earn extra money due to unexpected expenses. They ask for interested buyers to email them for a list of available items and mention that prices do not include shipping. They will email the list in the evenings and apologize for any delays. Other people also ask for the list through email and the seller assures everyone that the items are now spoken for.
Jess_K
Hi, I have some extra items for sale, some retired, some newer, some consultant supplies. We've come accross some unexpected expenses, so I'm trying to make a little extra where I can.
Email me for a list. [email protected] please. Prices do not include shipping. I'll email back in the evenings with a list, earlier if I can.
Thank You.
Jess

Last edited:
emailed you.

Just sent you an email!

Just emailed you for a list. Thanks.

Just sent you an email.

hi all, I had a terrible evening with my toddlers and have a splitting headache tonight. I almost have the list complete, but found more items that I would like to include. I hope you all understand if I email the list in the morning. My DH will be home so I'll take some time in the morning and get it out.
thanks, Jess

ok sorry about the delay.. everyone who emailed me should have a list. Let me know if it didn't get to you. Thanks a bunch. Jess

thanks, everyone should have a list now

Could you email me the list please, thanks hun.:)

heres my email you may need that lol [email protected]

Last edited:
Can I please have a list too? Im sorry to add another me too to the list, I have a few things Im looking for, thank you :)

sorry for the delay to everyone who posted on here.. I don't check it much, just the email. thanks :) You should all have a list now.

figured I'd let everyone know that these items are all spoken for.
Thanks for your interest.

What are the most popular items for sale in the "Misc Items for Sale-New/Retired" category?

The most popular items for sale in this category are usually limited edition or retired products that are no longer available through the regular Pampered Chef catalog. These items are highly sought after by collectors and loyal customers looking to complete their collections.

Can I find any current products in the "Misc Items for Sale-New/Retired" category?

While the majority of items in this category are retired or limited edition, there may occasionally be some current products available. These items are typically overstock or discontinued items that are still in high demand.

Are the prices for "Misc Items for Sale-New/Retired" higher than regular Pampered Chef products?

Prices for items in this category may vary depending on the rarity and demand of the product. Some items may be priced higher due to their limited availability, while others may be offered at a discounted price. However, prices are typically comparable to regular Pampered Chef products.

Can I purchase multiple quantities of the same item in the "Misc Items for Sale-New/Retired" category?

Due to the limited availability of these items, quantities are often limited to one per customer. This ensures that more customers have the opportunity to purchase these highly sought after products.

What is the return policy for items in the "Misc Items for Sale-New/Retired" category?

All sales for items in this category are final. As these items are often limited edition or retired, they cannot be returned or exchanged. Please carefully review the product description before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • newchefmommy