• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Minimum Amount of Guest Orders???

In summary, there is no minimum number of guest orders required for a successful kitchen show with Pampered Chef. However, total sales must be at least $150 to maintain the $3.50 shipping and handling. A single large order cannot be placed to receive host benefits, and the host's order must be included in the total sales from the show.
PamG
Hello,

I know there is a minimum of 150.00 for a successful kitchen show to maintain the 3.50 shipping and handling. My question though is in addition to this is there a minimum number of guest orders?

I had someone ask me if they could just place a huge order and still get
the host benefit? Could they place one order on their party and then do the host order seperate with the benefits? :confused:

Thanks for the information,
PamG <signed up in mid Oct.>

yes they can. If they place one order of $150 as the "guest", it qualifies it as a show, then they can order the rest as the host, get the discount, along with the 60% off item.

From what I understand there isn't, before they changed the whole thing this year it was 6 guests or $150 in orders, but I haven't seen anywhere that it says there is a minimum of orders.

Thanks for the responses/helpThank you for the responses. I was worried that I might of missed
something when I was reading through everything. I just wanted to
be sure.

PamG :eek:

Hi PamG,

Thank you for reaching out with your question about host benefits and minimum guest orders. As a pampered chef consultant, I can assure you that there is no minimum number of guest orders required for a successful kitchen show. However, in order to maintain the $3.50 shipping and handling, the total sales from the show must be at least $150. This can come from a combination of individual guest orders and the host's own order.

As for your question about a host placing a large order and still receiving host benefits, unfortunately, that is not possible. Host benefits are calculated based on the total sales from the show, so a single large order would not meet the minimum requirement for host benefits. Additionally, the host's order cannot be placed separately in order to receive benefits. It must be included in the total sales from the show.

I hope this clarifies any confusion and please let me know if you have any further questions. Thank you for your interest in hosting a kitchen show with Pampered Chef.

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is the minimum amount of guest orders required for a Pampered Chef party?

The minimum amount of guest orders required for a Pampered Chef party is $150. This amount ensures that the party will meet the minimum sales requirement and the hostess will receive free products and discounts.

2. Can I combine guest orders with other party attendees to meet the minimum requirement?

Yes, you can combine guest orders with other party attendees to meet the minimum requirement. However, each individual order must be at least $15 in order to count towards the total.

3. What happens if the minimum amount of guest orders is not met?

If the minimum amount of guest orders is not met, the party will not be considered a qualified Pampered Chef party. This means that the hostess will not receive free products or discounts, but the party can still continue and orders can be placed.

4. Can I include my own order towards the minimum amount of guest orders?

Yes, you can include your own order towards the minimum amount of guest orders. However, it must still meet the minimum requirement of $15 in order to count towards the total.

5. Is there a deadline for meeting the minimum amount of guest orders?

Yes, there is a deadline for meeting the minimum amount of guest orders. The orders must be submitted and processed before the party closes, which is usually within 10 days after the party date. If the minimum requirement is not met by this deadline, the party will not be considered qualified.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
thecougchef
Replies
Views
jigsmom