• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini muffin pan recipes

Beth1170

Jan 29, 2009
I am interested in some recipes for the mini muffin pan. I looked in files and there is one with 67 recipes but my computer wont open it. The other one there is mostly desserts and I was looking for a variety. Thanks.

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
Beth, try changing your search in the files. If I put in just "mini muffin" (without the quotes), I get alot of more options than adding "pan." It looks like they're pretty much different versions of the same recipe list, some of which will open and some won't. While they are mostly Sweet recipes, there a quite a few Savory at the beginning of the list, as well.

If you still have trouble, though, let me know and I'll e-mail it to you.

scottcooks

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2005
I'll try to repost the 67 recepies file. If you can't open it, email me and I'll be more than happy to share.

Attachments

• Mini Muffin Pan Recipes - 67 of 'em!!.doc
    199 KB · Views: 470

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
I have revised the Mini Muffin Pan recipe files from here. I like to change all the fractions to the single thing... I also check for inconsistencies. I know I'm anal! LOL!:angel:

Attachments

• MINI MUFFIN PAN RECIPES.doc
    73 KB · Views: 432