• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Mini Muffin Pan Recipes for Your Mexican-Themed Spa Party

In summary, the conversation revolves around finding a bite-size, refreshing and summery dessert to serve at a Beauti Control Spa party with a Mexican theme. Suggestions include Strawberry Margarita Squares, Tuxedo Brownie Cups, Berries n Cream Wontons, slushie sorbet, and Mini Margarita Pies made with refrigerated sugar cookie dough, cream cheese, powdered sugar, lime, cool whip, and optional pretzels and strawberries. Tips are also shared on how to remove baked goods from the mini muffin pan without scratching it.
ChefPaulaB
I know that there is a file for these but I'm being picky... I'm having a Beauti Control Spa party and serving Mexican snacks(Spa-Mexican... they go together, right? :cool: Anything for Margaritas!) and Slap Your Mama Margaritas and wanted to serve a bite size type dessert... I had my mind all made up to make the Strawberry Margarita Squares, but I really would like something bite size from the mini muffin pan... Has anyone ever made the Strawberry Margarita Squares in the mini muffin or the Stoneware Muffin Pan? Just wondering if it would work... or maybe if someone has a thought on another mini muffin pan recipe that would be similar... something cool and refreshing and kind of summery, and kind of mexicanny :)eek:is that a word?) but not a cake type...

Tuxedo Brownie Cups - to die for!

Yeah, I've been meaning to try those, but was looking for something a little more fruitish (another new word!) and summery...

Berries n Cream Wontons....not really mexican, but....fruity and summery....also, don't use wonton wrappers....pie crust is better.

Or make a slushie sorbet and freeze in mini muffin pan

kind of OT, but how to you get muffins, or anything, out of the pan without scratching it? I made chocolate chip cookies with rollos stuck in them yesterday and I used the small spreader to loosen the cookie to get them out. Scratched up my pan real good!!

Sorry about the hi-jack.

A lot of times if you just give them a little twist they will release and you can just lift them out... otherwise I would use the citrus peeler (it doesn't scratch!)

ChefPaulaB said:
A lot of times if you just give them a little twist they will release and you can just lift them out... otherwise I would use the citrus peeler (it doesn't scratch!)

Oh!! so smart! I was trying to think of something small enough to get in there, and I never thought of the citrus peeler!! Good to know.

Back to the recipe! I always make the pastry tarts (½ cup butter, ½ cup cream cheese and 1 cup floor) and once they are cooked I add a mixture of cream cheese, whipped topping and icing sugar until the consistency is the way i want it. Not too much whipped topping because you will have to add too much icing sugar. Fill tarts with these and then you can add fresh fruit to it or simply pie filling. They would look super nice with a rasberry and blueberries. It would give them color... Good luck!!!

Oh! You might want to consider adding the mousse from the Double ùchocolate Mousse Cups....

Chef Gilles said:
Back to the recipe! I always make the pastry tarts (½ cup butter, ½ cup cream cheese and 1 cup floor) and once they are cooked I add a mixture of cream cheese, whipped topping and icing sugar until the consistency is the way i want it. Not too much whipped topping because you will have to add too much icing sugar. Fill tarts with these and then you can add fresh fruit to it or simply pie filling. They would look super nice with a rasberry and blueberries. It would give them color... Good luck!!!

Oh! You might want to consider adding the mousse from the Double ùchocolate Mousse Cups....

These sound awsome!

I always make Mini Margarita Pies
Easy and yummy!!!1 pkg Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Dough (Pillsbury or Nestle break and bake 20 count)1 pkg cream cheese1/3 cup powdered sugar1 or 2 limes8 oz container of cool whipPretzels (optional)Strawberries (Optional for garnish)Cut each of the dough cookies in half. Roll into a ball and place in Mini Muffin Pan. Press with floured Mini Tart Shaper.
Bake cookies at 375 for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown( I have found 8 minutes works best for me). Remove from oven and cool for about 1 minute, then REPRESS (lightly) with floured Mini Tart Shaper. Remove from Pan to Stackable Cooling Rack.
Meanwhile, combined softened cream cheese with powdered sugar in Classic Batter Bowl. Zest lime with Microplane Adjustable Grater. Cut lime in half and press with Citrus Press. (Add both limes if you prefer lots of lime flavor!) Mix with Stainless Steel Whisk. Add in Cool Whip.
Using Star tip of Easy Accent Decorator, pipe filling into cups. If desired, add chopped pretzels to cup before filling (to add a bit of salty flavor), OR stick a pretzel stick into each cup. Garnish with strawberry slice if desired

Triciascucina said:
Easy and yummy!!!

1 pkg Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Dough (Pillsbury or Nestle break and bake 20 count)

1 pkg cream cheese

1/3 cup powdered sugar

1 or 2 limes

8 oz container of cool whip

Pretzels (optional)

Strawberries (Optional for garnish)

Cut each of the dough cookies in half. Roll into a ball and place in Mini Muffin Pan. Press with floured Mini Tart Shaper.
Bake cookies at 375 for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown( I have found 8 minutes works best for me). Remove from oven and cool for about 1 minute, then REPRESS (lightly) with floured Mini Tart Shaper. Remove from Pan to Stackable Cooling Rack.
Meanwhile, combined softened cream cheese with powdered sugar in Classic Batter Bowl. Zest lime with Microplane Adjustable Grater. Cut lime in half and press with Citrus Press. (Add both limes if you prefer lots of lime flavor!) Mix with Stainless Steel Whisk. Add in Cool Whip.
Using Star tip of Easy Accent Decorator, pipe filling into cups. If desired, add chopped pretzels to cup before filling (to add a bit of salty flavor), OR stick a pretzel stick into each cup. Garnish with strawberry slice if desired

These sound exactly what I was looking for! Thank you! Can't wait to try them!

Tricia, those sound delicious! Going to use it for my "Pamper Your Business" visit! Thanks

they are really really good! Big hit!

Triciascucina said:
Easy and yummy!!!
1 pkg Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Dough (Pillsbury or Nestle break and bake 20 count)
1 pkg cream cheese
1/3 cup powdered sugar
1 or 2 limes
8 oz container of cool whip
Pretzels (optional)
Strawberries (Optional for garnish)

Cut each of the dough cookies in half. Roll into a ball and place in Mini Muffin Pan. Press with floured Mini Tart Shaper.

Wow, these sound really good. A couple of quick questions though. The "1 pkg cream cheese", is that a 6 oz. pkg? And could these be make with a homemade sugar cooke recipe if the package one is not available?
Thanks.

I think the regular size of cream cheese is 8oz. and a you most definitely can use homemade cookie dough. You can also add a drop of food coloring to add color.

Triciascucina said:
I think the regular size of cream cheese is 8oz. and a you most definitely can use homemade cookie dough. You can also add a drop of food coloring to add color.

Thanks Tricia! Sometimes the packaged doughs are really expensive here, unless you happen to find them on sale.

Just out of curiousity, is this a Pampered Chef recipe or another that you adapted to PC?

Last edited:

1. What are some easy recipes I can make with a mini muffin pan?

There are plenty of delicious and simple recipes you can make with a mini muffin pan. Some popular options include mini quiches, mini meatloaves, mini frittatas, and mini banana breads. You can also use the pan to make bite-sized desserts like mini cheesecakes or brownie bites.

2. Can I use a regular muffin recipe in a mini muffin pan?

Yes, you can use a regular muffin recipe in a mini muffin pan. However, you will need to adjust the baking time and temperature. Mini muffins cook much faster than regular-sized muffins, so keep an eye on them and check for doneness about 5-7 minutes earlier than the original recipe calls for.

3. How do I prevent my mini muffins from sticking to the pan?

To prevent your mini muffins from sticking to the pan, make sure to grease the pan well with cooking spray or butter before adding the batter. You can also use parchment paper liners to make it easier to remove the muffins from the pan.

4. Can I freeze mini muffins?

Yes, you can freeze mini muffins. Once they are completely cooled, place them in an airtight container or freezer bag and store them in the freezer for up to 3 months. When you're ready to enjoy them, simply thaw them in the fridge or microwave for a few seconds.

5. Are there any healthy options for mini muffin pan recipes?

Absolutely! You can use the mini muffin pan to make healthy options like mini egg muffins with veggies, mini oatmeal cups, or mini zucchini muffins. You can also experiment with using whole wheat flour, alternative sweeteners, and adding in fruits or vegetables to make your mini muffins healthier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Beth1170
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Replies
Views