• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Baking Mini Muffins: Time and Temperature Tips

In summary, the Pampered Chef mini muffin pan has 24 cups with a diameter of 1.75 inches and a depth of 1 inch. It is made with a non-stick coating and heavy-duty carbon steel for durability and even heat distribution. The pan is oven-safe, freezer-safe, and dishwasher-safe. It also comes with a limited lifetime warranty from Pampered Chef.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Ok, I know I should know this, but if I am using a cake mix to make mini muffins. How long should I bake? 325 for 10 min??

Yeah, that's probably what I'd do. I lower the temp by 25 degrees than what the box says, so if it's regularly 350, do it at 325. Then I'd look at them at 8 minutes to check and then check every minute or 2 till they look done. Things cook so fast in the MMP!

It depends on the specific brand and type of cake mix, as well as the size of your mini muffin pan. It's best to follow the instructions on the cake mix box, but as a general guideline, mini muffins typically bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. You can start checking for doneness after 10 minutes by inserting a toothpick into the center of a muffin - if it comes out clean, they're done!

What is the size of the mini muffin pan?

The mini muffin pan from Pampered Chef has 24 cups, each with a diameter of 1.75 inches and a depth of 1 inch.

Is the mini muffin pan non-stick?

Yes, the mini muffin pan is made with a non-stick coating, making it easy to release your mini muffins without any sticking or mess.

What is the material of the mini muffin pan?

The mini muffin pan is made of heavy-duty carbon steel, ensuring durability and even heat distribution for perfectly baked mini muffins.

Can the mini muffin pan be used in the oven?

Yes, the mini muffin pan is oven-safe up to 450°F. It can also be used in the freezer and dishwasher for easy cleanup.

Does the mini muffin pan come with a warranty?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime warranty on their mini muffin pan. If there are any defects in materials or workmanship, the pan will be replaced free of charge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jenni
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jenni
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies