• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Mini Measure All Help with Portion Control for Ice Cream?

I
insaneusmcwife
I want to share with you something that I use my Mini Measure all for. I don't know if this has been shared before so please forgive me if it has.

I have done weight watchers off and on for several years.... I use the mini measure all to measure out my ice cream and use it as a push-up. My hubby and kids call it a "Mommy Push-up" It helps with portion control and takes longer to eat as you are licking it instead of eating spoonfuls of it. I've shared this at several different meetings and a lot of people have been interested.

What a wonderful idea! I think I'll use that for my next few shows and see how it goes over.

Sounds like a great plan!!

I try to eat my ice cream from our prep bowls. Makes me feel like I am getting more with a "full bowl" than with two small scoops in a larger bowl.

I love push ups ice cream. The idea is very cute and portion controlled.

KellyTheChef said:

I try to eat my ice cream from our prep bowls. Makes me feel like I am getting more with a "full bowl" than with two small scoops in a larger bowl.

I eat ice cream from our prep bowls only because I don't like a lot of ice cream. Seems better to dirty a smaller bowl than a larger bowl!

KellyTheChef said:

That is a great idea as well!

Trina

1. How does using the Mini Measure all help with portion control?

The Mini Measure all allows for precise measurements of food portions, making it easier to control the amount of food consumed. This can be especially helpful for those following a weight loss program like Weight Watchers.

2. Can you explain how using the Mini Measure all as a push-up helps with portion control?

Using the Mini Measure all as a push-up creates a more mindful and slower way of eating, as opposed to quickly spooning out and consuming large portions of food. This allows for better portion control and can also help with savoring and enjoying the food more.

3. Does the Mini Measure all work for measuring all types of food?

Yes, the Mini Measure all can be used for measuring all types of food, including ice cream and other desserts. It is also helpful for measuring out snacks or ingredients for cooking and baking.

4. Is using the Mini Measure all as a push-up a popular technique among Weight Watchers members?

Yes, many Weight Watchers members have found the idea of using the Mini Measure all as a push-up to be a helpful and practical way to control portion sizes and make healthier food choices.

5. Can I share this idea with others at my Weight Watchers meetings?

Absolutely! The idea of using the Mini Measure all as a push-up is a great tip for promoting portion control and healthier eating habits. Many Weight Watchers members have found it to be a helpful tool and are happy to share it with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
abaker1
  • GermantownPC