• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Mid-Month Check Adjustment: FYI

In summary, the conference club enrollment for National Conference 2011 includes a monthly commission deduction of at least $10, with a maximum of $900, from the month of enrollment through March 2011. This deduction will be taken out of the mid month check on the 22nd, not the month end check on the 8th. Participants can cancel at any time and any excess amounts deducted will be returned in the next commission check. There may have been confusion about the date of the deduction, with some participants having it taken out in their month end check and others on the 22nd.
FYI, conference club will be taken out of our mid month checks on the 22nd, not the month end check on the 8th. Could make a difference for some of us since our checks are usually bigger for month end.

Hey Jenni, where was this announced? I went to CC and this is what the terms and conditions says so unless they have just announced this, I think it's the month end. I want to let me team know if this is different so thanks in advance.

National Conference 2011 Conference Club Terms and Conditions

By participating in the National Conference Club, I agree to the following:

By enrolling in the National Conference Club, I am indicating my intent to register for National Conference 2011. I authorize the company to make deductions from my monthly month-end commission payment that will be applied towards my registration fees for National Conference 2011. If I elect to participate in the National Conference Club, I will enroll on or before February 28, 2011.
I will identify the monthly commission deduction that I authorize the Company to make on the enrollment form. Such monthly commission deduction will be at least $10, and the total amount deducted shall not exceed maximum amount of $900. The monthly commission deductions will occur from the month that I enroll through March 2011. The deadline to enroll for any month is the last business day of the month.
If, at any time, I would like to cancel my participation in the National Conference Club, or if I am not able to attend National Conference 2011, I will notify the Meetings & Incentives Department in writing by e-mail at [email protected], mail or fax at 630-261-4078. Registration will process my request within 10 business days of receipt, and will return to me the total amount of payments I have made towards my registration fees by commission adjustment.
If the amounts I authorize the Company to deduct from my monthly commission check towards registration fees for National Conference exceed the amounts that I actually use in connection with National Conference 2011, then such amounts shall be posted in my next commission check.

Unless this is new, it's always been month end, unless the contribution is more than what is earned, then they take the balance out on the next payment, which would be mid-month. (Happened to me once a while back).

I signed up and so did another director on my team. Nothing was taken out on the check we received today. She called HO and was told it would come out on the 22nd.

I signed up when I heard it was announced and it was taken out of my check today. Not sure of the date I signed up though... HTH! :)

I signed up when it was annouced too...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It was taken out of my month's end in September. I signed up right when it was announced.

1. What is a mid-month check adjustment?

A mid-month check adjustment is a process in which any necessary changes are made to an employee's paycheck during the middle of the month. This may include adjustments for overtime, missed hours, or any other changes that may affect an employee's pay.

2. When can I expect to see the mid-month check adjustment reflected in my paycheck?

The mid-month check adjustment will typically be reflected in the following paycheck after the adjustments have been made. This may vary depending on your company's payroll schedule.

3. Do I need to submit any paperwork for a mid-month check adjustment?

In most cases, your supervisor or HR department will handle the necessary paperwork for a mid-month check adjustment. However, if you believe there is an error or discrepancy in your paycheck, it is important to notify your supervisor or HR department as soon as possible.

4. Can a mid-month check adjustment result in a decrease in my paycheck?

Yes, a mid-month check adjustment can result in a decrease in your paycheck if there are any changes that would affect your pay, such as missed hours or corrections to previous pay periods.

5. Is a mid-month check adjustment a common occurrence?

Mid-month check adjustments may happen occasionally, but they are not a regular occurrence. They are typically only done when necessary, such as for payroll errors or changes in hours worked.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • krahema