• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Microwave Cake in the Fluted Stone

In summary, the cooking time for a microwave cake in the fluted stone can range from 5-7 minutes depending on the recipe and microwave wattage. Any type of cake mix can be used, following the instructions on the package and adjusting the cooking time. Preheating the fluted stone is not necessary and multiple cakes can be made at once with proper spacing. Cleaning the fluted stone can be done by hand washing with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher, but harsh scrubbers and abrasive cleaners should be avoided.
Morvin
I'm looking for some inexpensive recipes and I like the idea of the 321 microwave cake however I only have the mini fluted stone I don't have the regular one can this be done in the oven? if so what temp and how long?? or can the microwave version be done in another stone??

thank you
Heather

I personally don't have the minifluted stone but here are a couple of documents I have that may help.

Attachments

• miniflutedrecipes.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 483
  • miniflutedstoneideas.doc
    47 KB · Views: 615
check my post for cake recipes - something like Recipes to Sell Products. pretty much you need the large fluted stone to do microwave cakes. Certainly, you can use the mini pan in the oven (as well as the large). Use your scoop to measure batter evenly. Something like 5 medium scoops does it, I think - experiment and let us know.

thank you very much for the info!!!
Heather

Hello Heather, thank you for reaching out. The 321 microwave cake can also be made in the oven using a mini fluted stone. Preheat your oven to 350°F and bake for 25-30 minutes. Alternatively, you can also use a different stone or baking dish for the microwave version. Just make sure it is microwave-safe. Happy cooking! Best,

1. How long does it take to make a microwave cake in the fluted stone?

The cooking time for a microwave cake in the fluted stone varies depending on the specific recipe and wattage of your microwave. However, on average, it takes about 5-7 minutes.

2. Can I use any type of cake mix for the microwave cake in the fluted stone?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix for the microwave cake in the fluted stone. Just be sure to follow the instructions on the cake mix package and adjust the cooking time accordingly.

3. Do I need to preheat the fluted stone before making a microwave cake?

No, you do not need to preheat the fluted stone before making a microwave cake. Simply follow the instructions on the recipe and place the fluted stone in the microwave with the cake batter.

4. Can I make multiple microwave cakes in the fluted stone at once?

Yes, you can make multiple microwave cakes in the fluted stone at once. Just make sure there is enough space between each cake for proper cooking.

5. How do I clean the fluted stone after making a microwave cake?

The fluted stone is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water to prevent any potential damage. Do not use any harsh scrubbers or abrasive cleaners on the stone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ms_twana
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • frozenchef