• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Microwave a soda cake

chef.katie

Mar 6, 2006
Has anyone ever tried to microwave the soda cake? What did you cook it in? Ricecooker? Fluted Stone?

Mar 20, 2006
i actually made it yesterday in the fluted stone with a chocolate fudge cake and a diet dr pepper berries and cream. It came out so moist it's unbelieveable. The cake doesn't rise as much as the regular recipe will but it is great:) I'm going to make it for the WW group I'm hosting a show for Tuesday. Cut into 12 slices the piece only has 3 points,so at a show when we are cutting smaller portions we talkin about maybe a1 1/2 points for yummy chocolate

luvs2sellit

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2005
I made this recipe last week for a friend on WW. I used a devils food cake mix and 12oz can of diet coke. That's it!! It really is a yummy moist cake. I made it in my spring form pan . Also, I do not drink diet soda, I'd rather have water, but you could not taste the diet soda in it. I want to make the vanilla cake with a orange soda. I hear that one is really good.

dianevill

Gold Member
May 18, 2005
Another thread...

There's another thread, "Soda in a Cake", that has ideas, too. I posted a recipe for a cake I tried last night that worked out really well. I didn't microwave it, though, as I made it in the skillet.

Good luck!

Diane