• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Dr. Oz Feature a Micro Chip Maker on His Show Today?

In summary, the Micro Chip Maker is a kitchen tool designed by Pampered Chef that allows you to quickly and easily make homemade chips in the microwave. It works by slicing potatoes or other vegetables into thin, even slices and then microwaving them for a few minutes until they are crispy and golden brown. It is safe to use in the microwave and can make various types of chips from different vegetables. The Micro Chip Maker is also easy to clean, either in the dishwasher or by hand with warm soapy water.
nikked
Gold Member
Did all y'all watch Dr. Oz today? At the end of the show, he showed a chip maker...They didn't reference Pampered Chef, but the chip maker they showed was the same one we sell, by the same manufacturer. See Topchips by Mastrad for healthful potato chips - Los Angeles Times for information/article/review on the manufacturer of our chip maker, which was the same one showed on Dr. Oz. What a great marketing tool. I'm a HUGE (new, but HUGE) Dr. Oz fan, and lots of people are.

Happy selling!

Very cool! Did they give the nutritional info on the chips? I'd love to be able to tell people the calories, WW points, etc.

I'm sorry, I did not watch Dr. Oz today, but that is great news! It's always exciting to see our products being featured on popular shows and in the media. It definitely helps to increase brand recognition and generate interest in our products. Thanks for sharing this information!

What is the Micro Chip Maker on Dr. Oz?

The Micro Chip Maker is a kitchen tool designed by Pampered Chef that allows you to quickly and easily make homemade chips in the microwave.

How does the Micro Chip Maker work?

The Micro Chip Maker works by slicing potatoes or other vegetables into thin, even slices and then microwaving them in the chip maker for a few minutes until they are crispy and golden brown.

Is the Micro Chip Maker safe to use in the microwave?

Yes, the Micro Chip Maker is specifically designed to be safe for use in the microwave. It is made from high-quality, heat-resistant materials and has been rigorously tested for safety.

What types of chips can I make with the Micro Chip Maker?

The Micro Chip Maker is designed for making potato chips, but you can also use it to make chips from other vegetables such as sweet potatoes, beets, and even apples.

Is the Micro Chip Maker easy to clean?

Yes, the Micro Chip Maker is very easy to clean. It is dishwasher safe, or you can simply wash it by hand with warm soapy water. The non-stick surface makes cleaning up a breeze.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • scottcooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
calisweetheart03