• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Miami to Pittsburg Road Trip - A Long Journey

In summary, the approximate driving time from Miami to Pittsburgh is 18 hours, covering a distance of around 1,200 miles. Along the way, there are plenty of rest stops, gas stations, and hotels, including popular options such as Jacksonville, FL; Savannah, GA; Charlotte, NC; and Roanoke, VA. Some must-see attractions on the road trip include the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Shenandoah National Park, historic Charleston, SC, and the city of Asheville, NC. The most commonly used route is via I-95 North to I-26 West, then I-77 North, and finally I-79 North to Pittsburgh, but some travelers prefer a more scenic
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
I drove all the way from Miami to Pittsburg today.

It was only one leg of the drive, too.

For the heck of it or for work?

For work, of course. I'm crazy, but I'm not nuts.

Well, get some rest before the next leg!

I'm in Joplin tonight. ;) Last night, too.

Related to Miami to Pittsburg Road Trip - A Long Journey

1. How long does it take to drive from Miami to Pittsburgh?

The approximate driving time from Miami to Pittsburgh is 18 hours, covering a distance of around 1,200 miles.

2. Are there any good places to stop and rest along the way?

Yes, there are plenty of rest stops, gas stations, and hotels along the route. Some popular options include Jacksonville, FL; Savannah, GA; Charlotte, NC; and Roanoke, VA.

3. What are some must-see attractions or landmarks on the road trip?

Some popular attractions along the route include the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the Blue Ridge Parkway, and Shenandoah National Park. Other notable stops include historic Charleston, SC, and the city of Asheville, NC.

4. Is there a preferred route to take for this road trip?

The most commonly used route is via I-95 North to I-26 West, then I-77 North, and finally I-79 North to Pittsburgh. However, some travelers prefer a more scenic route through the Appalachian Mountains, which involves taking I-26 to I-40 West.

5. Are there any tolls on the way from Miami to Pittsburgh?

Yes, there are tolls on this route. The total cost of tolls can vary depending on the specific roads taken and any discounts or passes that may apply. It is recommended to have cash or a transponder for electronic toll payment available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Koolotus
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • chef131doreen
  • General Chat
Replies