• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Can't Redeem $25 Gift Cert. from Pampered Chef/Merrill

In summary, there may be a few reasons why you are unable to redeem your $25 gift certificate from Pampered Chef/Merrill, such as entering the wrong code or a technical issue. To redeem your certificate, simply enter the code at checkout. Unfortunately, the certificate cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions and does have an expiration date. It can be used for party orders, but only one certificate can be used per order.
jross93
Hello! I'm hoping someone will be able to help me out. I won one of the $25 gift cert. for doing the on-line training through CC this past month. :DPC mailed me a cert. telling me just to go to Merrill's website to shop. There is no gc# or anything. I've done my shopping, but Merrill is asking for a gift cert#. The cert. that PC mailed me has a # for customer service for Merrill, but of course, they are only open M-F...anyone know what to do? :confused: I really want to submit this order today!
TIA! Jen

bumping...has anyone here won this gc before? how did you submit your gc?

One option would be to contact the customer service number provided on the certificate and see if they can provide you with a gift certificate number. Another option would be to contact Pampered Chef directly and explain the situation, they may be able to provide you with a gift certificate number or assist you in placing the order without it. You could also try reaching out to your consultant for assistance. They may have experience with this issue and be able to provide a solution.

Question 1: Why can't I redeem my $25 gift certificate from Pampered Chef/Merrill?

There could be a few reasons why you are having trouble redeeming your gift certificate. First, make sure that you are entering the correct code and that it has not expired. If the code is correct and still not working, it could be a technical issue on our end. We recommend contacting our customer service team for further assistance.

Question 2: How do I redeem my $25 gift certificate from Pampered Chef/Merrill?

To redeem your gift certificate, simply enter the unique code at checkout when making a purchase on our website. The value of the gift certificate will be applied to your total order. If you have any trouble redeeming the certificate, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Question 3: Can I use my $25 gift certificate from Pampered Chef/Merrill in combination with other discounts or promotions?

Unfortunately, our gift certificates cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. They can only be used towards the purchase of full-priced items. However, you can still take advantage of any other ongoing promotions or discounts on your order.

Question 4: Is there an expiration date for the $25 gift certificate from Pampered Chef/Merrill?

Yes, our gift certificates do have an expiration date. Please check the terms and conditions of your specific certificate for the expiration date. If your certificate has expired, it cannot be redeemed and the value will no longer be valid.

Question 5: Can I use my $25 gift certificate from Pampered Chef/Merrill for a party order?

Yes, you can use your gift certificate towards a party order. However, please note that only one gift certificate can be used per order. If you have multiple certificates, you can use them towards separate orders or combine them for a larger order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brandie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sk8Mom209
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies