• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merril Pampered Chef Entry Boxes....

The Lead Boxes are great for showing off your events and getting people to fill out slips. You can use them at shows, or for your own events. They are sturdy and look great.
Kelley Sells
I just bought and received 4 of the PC Entry boxes from Merrill Printing........they are BEAUTIFUL and I can't WAIT to get these out into some of my local stores and get some exposure......they will be GREAT at shows as well.....I will be thinking up a clever idea to put these boxes out and get some great leads for bookings........If anyone has gotten them and used them, I'd LOVE some ideas.......

I also purchased the Product Marketing Cards.....can't WAIT to see those.

You peaked my interest so I went to their site (haven't been there since they were first a vendor and I needed registry cards.)

I am soooooo excited to see that you can order bridal registry cards with YOUR WEBSITE printed on it! It's only about $5 more per 500 cards, so I thought that was reasonable. Looks WAY more professional than me hand stamping the back of the cards! Plus, that way there is no confusion and they will head straight to my site and not the general PC site!

BTW, Kelley~
What type of stores are you going to put the lead boxes and what's your plan there? Are you offering a monthly drawing or something?

Kelly Kelly Kelly....remember CHEERS?LOL....Yes, and all the marketing cards can have your pic and all your own info.....they are terrific AND the HWC tumbler I soooo want.....

My plans right now are to put one in a local Hair Salon with the chance for anyone that books a show to play the DICE GAME to get more money off of their Host Special.....

I am going to also try to get a spot in my local Sovereign Bank, they display local merchants monthly......I'll have to get creative there.....I'm using the other for shows and I'm not sure what to do with the 4th one....LOL....

I will have to put on my creative hat, but it looks so professional, I wish we could personalize those as well.....

If you have any ideas, I woudl LOVE to hear them....

I just got mine and love it...
Kelley Sells said:
I just bought and received 4 of the PC Entry boxes from Merrill Printing........they are BEAUTIFUL and I can't WAIT to get these out into some of my local stores and get some exposure......they will be GREAT at shows as well.....I will be thinking up a clever idea to put these boxes out and get some great leads for bookings........If anyone has gotten them and used them, I'd LOVE some ideas.......

I also purchased the Product Marketing Cards.....can't WAIT to see those.

After buying stuff to make my own (still haven't made it) I ordered some too and they're beautiful!!

Good Luck;

Liz

If you're a member of...
KellyTheChef said:
You peaked my interest so I went to their site (haven't been there since they were first a vendor and I needed registry cards.)

I am soooooo excited to see that you can order bridal registry cards with YOUR WEBSITE printed on it! It's only about $5 more per 500 cards, so I thought that was reasonable. Looks WAY more professional than me hand stamping the back of the cards! Plus, that way there is no confusion and they will head straight to my site and not the general PC site!

BTW, Kelley~
What type of stores are you going to put the lead boxes and what's your plan there? Are you offering a monthly drawing or something?

The Chamber of Commerce I bet that would be a Great Idea too.

Liz

Realtors :)

I can not find the boxes there. Waht exactly was it?

How about at Florists advertising the registry?

Promotional ItemsThey are the Lead Boxes that you can put up that people fill out the entry slips and then put them in the box. They are great for Fairs and Fundraisers etc.....

Oh, YES< that was my other one, the Bridal shops here in the area.....Thanks, FORGOT about that one, old age, it STINKS....:eek: I just wrote it in my calendar....thank you thank you thank you......

I cant find the boxes either , I looked all through the lists but no entry boxes I would love to get these too .. Thanks for the help

Other Promotional Items
expanded_image.asp
.sorry gave the wrong directions....boy, don't want ME riding shotgun driving....huh? LOL:rolleyes:

Click on the Link....aren't they GORGEOUS???????

They are called Lead Boxes. I bought 2 after Leadership conference. I like them alot. So far I've used them at a TOH cooking event. I like stuffing the slips in there and not just a bowl on the table. It kept the display looking neat.

Are they sturdy? They seem like they might be a little flimsy to me, that's my only concern

They are super sturdy- I had to fight with it just to flatten it back to fit in my crate. I take it to my shows for the drawing slips (I bought it for an upcoming Baby Fair). It is thick cardboard, not flimsy chipboard.

Great boxes!
Chef Kearns said:
They are called Lead Boxes. I bought 2 after Leadership conference. I like them alot. So far I've used them at a TOH cooking event. I like stuffing the slips in there and not just a bowl on the table. It kept the display looking neat.

These were great boxes Sandra! I thought they were so pretty and very sturdy! I am going to have to get some of my own and set them up at this resale shop that lets me advertise at their store and put a sign saying something like:
FREE kitchen show, just sign up! Up to $15 value!

And then list some host specials. I really need some bookings. I have a catty show this month, and one cooking show. I am trying to get in touch with some of those ladies from the TOH event. I hope these leads pay off. Have you had anyone contact you? Or have you had some positive chats with some of the ladies that gave you their info?
I'm curious!
Debbie :D

Oh I love these!!!!! I am headed off to get some. Great ideas ladies!

Is Merrill the only place to get these?

Those are so pretty! Thanks for sharing....how much are they?

jodistrauss said:
Is Merrill the only place to get these?

Yes Jodi, that's the only place I've seen them.:D

Not to hijack this thread or anything, but have you folks seen the cool HWC stuff Merrill put up recently?

I just started looking arround on Merril after reading this thread earlier! I wish I had known about those boxes 2 weeks ago. I would love one for my event tomorrow. The new HWC stuff is very nice!

Thanks I just ordered 2 for Fairs and for Raffles , I think they may have to go some where around town too.

How much do they run?

Lead boxes are $7.95

DebbieSAChef said:
I am trying to get in touch with some of those ladies from the TOH event. I hope these leads pay off. Have you had anyone contact you? Or have you had some positive chats with some of the ladies that gave you their info?
I'm curious!
Debbie :D

How much ballpark did you have to pay for the booth? Ours here is 325 and I am not sure it is worth it. I would need to find at least one other person to do it with but even then it is steep if I wouldn't really get a return.

Cool boxes. Thinking about ordering some. Those of you who have them placed, please let us know how they work for you.

I love these boxes. I need to get some and find me a booth or two so I can display them. Im getting excited again : )

I just ordered one last night. I'm thinking I should have ordered a couple more to place around shops here in town.

I wonder if they'll come up with different versions of the lead box. Maybe one geared specifically toward wedding registry? I wish I would have seen this awhile ago too. I have a booth tomorrow.

Chef Annpointed out another great new line they put out too, don't forget to look at those, BEAUTIFUL tumbler.....

Take a look at the HWC items too.....

I'm glad you all liked them, they aren't too big either, which is GREAT.....have fun and let us know how we all do and ideas on where to place them.....

etteluap70PC said:
Lead boxes are $7.95
That's actually a Great price because they are $7.50 for Plain white ones at Office Depot online. You can't even get them in the store. I bought a Clear Lucite one at Office Depot for $15.00 Yikes:eek:

I can'tWAIT to show it at the cluster meeting.....they are really neat.....I just have to make up the flyers to put in a lucite to put next to the box.....and tie down WHERE I want to put them......woo hoo....

I love these, did someone say they were only $8?

Chef Diane said:
I love these, did someone say they were only $8?
The Lucite ones are $15 from Office depot (in stores Only)
The merrill ones are $8:D (cardboard w/ pic)very nice too.

What are the benefits of using the Merrill Pampered Chef Entry Boxes?

The Merrill Pampered Chef Entry Boxes are a great marketing tool for your business. They provide a professional and eye-catching way to display your products and services, making them more appealing to potential customers. They are also a great way to generate leads and bookings, as they encourage people to enter their information for a chance to win a prize or receive a discount.

How can I use the Entry Boxes at shows and events?

The Entry Boxes are perfect for trade shows, vendor fairs, and any other events where you can showcase your products and services. You can set them up at your booth and offer a giveaway or promotion to those who enter their information. This will not only attract more people to your booth, but also give you a chance to follow up with them after the event.

Do you have any suggestions for using the Entry Boxes in local stores?

The Entry Boxes can be a great way to get exposure in local stores. You can reach out to stores in your area and ask if they would be willing to display your box at their checkout counter or near their product displays. You can also offer them a commission for any leads or bookings that come from the box, incentivizing them to keep it in a visible location.

How can I make the most out of the Product Marketing Cards?

The Product Marketing Cards are a great way to showcase your products and services to potential customers. You can use them as a leave-behind at events, include them in customer orders, or hand them out during your marketing efforts. Make sure to include your contact information and a call to action, such as "Book a party and receive a free gift," to encourage people to take action.

Have you personally used the Entry Boxes and Product Marketing Cards? Any successful ideas to share?

Yes, we have used the Entry Boxes and Product Marketing Cards ourselves and have seen great success. One idea is to partner with a local business and offer a joint promotion, where customers can enter their information at both locations for a chance to win a prize. This not only increases exposure for both businesses, but also allows you to reach a wider audience. You can also use the Product Marketing Cards as part of a direct mail campaign, sending them to potential customers in your target demographic.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
Replies