• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Menu Ideas for Bridal Show Needed!

I also like the idea of using a cake board, though I think you might want to get a bigger one so that you can put a lot of food on it. I think maybe a 24" by 36" board would be perfect. It would also be nice to have lace edging around the edge so it shows. :)I like the idea of using a cake board, too, but I think a little smaller would be better so that you can put more food on it. A 16" by 20" board would work well.
MSmith
I'm having a bridal show in a couple weeks and want to offer the host a few options for the menu. I know that one of them I'd like to select is the Tempting Tapas, but I'm needing some help in determining other suitable options that will work well for a bridal shower. What has worked well for you?

Thanks in advance!
maria

hI!Maria - I have found that any of the rings go over REALLY well because the symbolism of the wedding ring. Anyway...I have also made the mini ham puffs, ham & cheddar bundles...Good luck!

If there were enough people in attendance, you could make two rings, loosen them from the stones with the Lift and Serve, cut through one of the rings and intertwine them, leaving the cut you made under the other ring...bad description, but do you get the concept? :)

Intertwining ringsThat's a great idea! I wonder what you'd display/serve them on to cut them?

Great Ideas!I hadn't even thought about that rings for the symbolism! How great. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you....

maria

You could probably get the largest cutting board (grooved one), flip it over, wrap it (like a present) with a plastic tablecloth-type material to dress it for the occasion, and be able to cut it right on there...would that be large enough, though? Hmm...have to this about that one...
Anyone think of anything else?

rings...I would take a large piece of cardboard and wrap it with something and place the ring on that - because the largest thing we have is the SA server and I don't think that would be large enough. HTH!

I was even wondering about making smaller rings and not as wide...maybe playing around with how many crescents & filling used. But, I'm definitely going to figure out how to make this work b/c it sounds fabulous!

thanks,
maria

You should be able to find a large cake board at a party supply store or a cake decorating shop. You should be able to buy an individual one pretty inexpensively - not sure if Wally World has big enough ones, and even if they did you have to buy a whole pack. You can either place the food directly on this, or wrap the board with foil. If you want to get really fancy, tack some lace edging around the underneath so it shows around the edge.

Paula in TN

I just heard of this idea at a recent Cluster meeting, but the way this consultant did it was to use the Rectangular Stone and bake the ring already "joined". That way you can serve it right on the stone. Also, it would look nice if you could do something like that on the Large Round Stone and them you could place the stone on the Round Woven Basket. :)

What are some popular appetizers for a bridal shower?

Some popular appetizer ideas for a bridal shower include mini quiches, caprese skewers, bruschetta, and spinach and artichoke dip. You can also incorporate some finger sandwiches or cheese and cracker platters.

What are some easy and elegant entree options for a bridal shower?

For an easy and elegant entree, consider a build-your-own pasta bar with various sauces and toppings, a salad bar with different greens and dressings, or a DIY taco bar with a variety of fillings and toppings. You can also opt for a simple yet delicious chicken or fish dish with a side of roasted vegetables.

What are some creative dessert ideas for a bridal shower?

Some creative dessert ideas for a bridal shower include a make-your-own sundae bar with various ice cream flavors and toppings, a dessert table with an assortment of mini cakes, cookies, and tarts, or a DIY chocolate fondue station with fruits and treats for dipping.

How can I incorporate the bride's favorite foods into the menu?

To incorporate the bride's favorite foods, you can ask her for a list of her favorite dishes or cuisines and try to include them in the menu. You can also incorporate her favorite flavors or ingredients into different dishes. For example, if she loves avocado, you can make avocado toast appetizers or incorporate it into a salad or sandwich.

Are there any menu ideas that can accommodate dietary restrictions?

Yes, there are many menu ideas that can accommodate dietary restrictions. Some options include a gluten-free or vegan option for each course, or labeling dishes with common allergens. You can also offer a variety of dishes that can be easily customized to fit different dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly3282
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vgmontes
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kayleigh