• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Men's Only PC BINGO: Ideas for an Entertaining Night

In summary, my father-in-law wants to have a Men's only PC BINGO. I got the BINGO down pat, but I need help and ideas as to what products that men would be interesting in. I'm hoping that with ideas that you all come up with will trigger my mind too....
COOKINWITHSHERRI
Gold Member
My father-in-law wants to have a Men's only PC BINGO. I got the BINGO down pat, but I need help and ideas as to what products that men would be interesting in. I'm hoping that with ideas that you all come up with will trigger my mind too....

Thanks!

Something grilled would be AWESOME! Just don't know how you'd do that?! But my experience is ALL men LOVE all the grillin tools! Good luck with your show~it should be fun!

My dh is impressed with the cookware, and with the BBQ stuff as well. He also likes the quik stir pitcher and the chillzanne line. Most of all he likes the stoneware!!! OH, I bet most men would be really impressed with the forged cutlery. I dont' have any (yet) so he hasn't had a chance to experience it. He is definitely a hands on kind of guy. I think with most men if you can get it in their hands and they can see for themselves the value and quality of PC they won't hesitate to buy. JMO

Yeah, I thought alot about doing an on hands type of thing. Still trying to figure out for sure how to go about working it in. I have the whole grilling tools set, so I'll for sure be bringing that.... I have a couple of the knives too. Great ideas! Thanks!

The self-locking tongs and the silicone baster tend to be huge non-grilling hits with the men that I know and have sold to!

I usually suggest the Microfiber Towels as car washing towels. They can dry a small car entirely, and won't leave lint all over it! I demoed that they can hold 2 cups of water at one show and sold 11!

Piece of advice when doing the holding 2 cups of water thing... make sure there is no soap left from washing the towels... I did it and when I wrang the water out it was all cloudy and not a very impressive demo... oh well, I still sold some!

I don't think you'll need to do this show substantially differently from your regular show. Many men are the cooks for their families or share those duties equally. I've had men at my shows go crazy for the Ultimate Mandoline, the Food Chopper, and the Vegetable Peeler. A man at church even stopped me yesterday and told me that he has always wanted one of our stones. (I'll be giving him a catalog next Sunday, per his request.)

I know we think of men at the barbecue, but they're in the kitchen a lot these days.

Just think of things that make life easier. My DH's favorites are the QSP and stoneware. And the Micro-Cookers, which he calls the Broccoli Pots.

My husband's favorites... round stone for frozen stuff (pizza!) and nachos, ice cream dipper, forged cutlery (I only have one piece but we both love it!). I agree that any of the BBQ tools would go over great. I had a guy at a show raving about the nylon scrapers for cleaning the stones--said he uses them to scrap gunk and bugs off the car (yuck!).

You could also sell to the "your wife will love you for bringing this home" sentiment.

How does the BINGO work?

MF

OH and I've also heard another way to do BINGO from someone from here.

Unstead of buying the tumbler with numbers you can either handout blank sheets (search files for a blank one) and as you do your demo have them put in products that they like. Then you "call" some out. OR Have preprinted ones with all the host benefits and recruiting info. (I put a file on the host and recruiting cards that I use during my demo portion.) Then as you do the demo they'll mark things you talk about and BINGO that way. I'm going to try it at this Friday's BINGO. Sounds like a great way to keep them listening when I talk about those things.

Related to Men's Only PC BINGO: Ideas for an Entertaining Night

1. What are some popular themes for a men's only Pampered Chef show?

Some popular themes for a men's only Pampered Chef show include grilling and BBQ, game day snacks, and craft beers and appetizers.

2. Can I host a men's only show if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone can host a men's only Pampered Chef show as long as they have a consultant who is willing to lead the event.

3. Do you offer any special discounts or promotions for men's only shows?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers special discounts and promotions for men's only shows, such as discounted products or free gifts for the host.

4. Can I customize the menu for my men's only show?

Yes, Pampered Chef allows for customization of the menu for men's only shows. You can work with your consultant to choose specific recipes and products that cater to your group's preferences.

5. How long does a men's only Pampered Chef show typically last?

A men's only Pampered Chef show typically lasts around 2-3 hours, depending on the menu and number of guests. However, the consultant can work with the host to adjust the timing to fit their needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kisrae
  • pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
Replies
Views
MsJonesClt