• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Memories of Devon: Saying Hi from Afar

In summary, "Memories of Devon: Saying Hi from Afar" is a cookbook by Pampered Chef that showcases traditional recipes from the English county of Devon, along with stories and memories from locals. It can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant, and contains easy-to-make dishes using simple ingredients. There are also options for vegetarian and gluten-free recipes, as well as unique and traditional dishes such as Cornish pasties and stargazy pie.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Just wanted to say hi after I saw that you are from Devon. My Dad was born and raised in Yeovil, but but my Grandma lived in Seaton as long as I can remember until she moved up north to be closer to us the last couple years of her life. I've haven't been down there since I was a kid though...

Did you used to live in the UK then? I live in a town called Poole which is in Dorset. Yeovil isn't that far from me and I have been there a few times.

Oh yes, I've been to Poole, been to the beach there! I was born and raised in the UK, moved over here for Post-grad, after university and have been here ever since (met my DH!).

Got to run!

Related to Memories of Devon: Saying Hi from Afar

1. What is "Memories of Devon: Saying Hi from Afar"?

"Memories of Devon: Saying Hi from Afar" is a cookbook created by Pampered Chef that features classic recipes from the English county of Devon. It also includes stories and memories from locals about their favorite dishes and traditions.

2. Can I purchase "Memories of Devon: Saying Hi from Afar" online?

Yes, you can purchase "Memories of Devon: Saying Hi from Afar" on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it at select retail locations.

3. Are the recipes in "Memories of Devon: Saying Hi from Afar" difficult to make?

No, the recipes in "Memories of Devon: Saying Hi from Afar" are designed to be easy to follow and make at home. They use simple ingredients and techniques, making them accessible to cooks of all levels.

4. Are there any vegetarian or gluten-free recipes in "Memories of Devon: Saying Hi from Afar"?

Yes, "Memories of Devon: Saying Hi from Afar" includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions and preferences. There are vegetarian options and some recipes can be adapted to be gluten-free.

5. Are there any unique or traditional dishes featured in "Memories of Devon: Saying Hi from Afar"?

Yes, "Memories of Devon: Saying Hi from Afar" includes a mix of classic and lesser-known dishes from Devon. Some of the traditional dishes featured include Cornish pasties, Devonshire cream tea, and stargazy pie.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gailz2