• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meeting David Meenan: A Conversation with a Genuine and Shy Individual

I've seen him do that.In summary, the conversation revolved around a man who was described as nice, shy, and successful in the business. He was known for his sense of humor and was well-liked by those who met him. Some participants also mentioned wanting to hear more about his personal story and potential insights into his success. Others shared their experiences of seeing him in presentations and conferences. There was also mention of his singing abilities and comparisons to Jay Leno.
loreo
yesterday. He's a really nice guy who is rather shy. He's not what I was expecting but I really enjoyed our conversation. He shared his goals (non PC) for the future and we talked about our mutual alma matre. Very nice man.

he would have to be nice in order to be that successful in this busines.. Nice to hear that nice guys do finish first

I loved how he kept cracking himself up! He was a lot of fun to watch.

I met him in line for career lunch last year at conference. He is very nice!

Get to hear him speak Saturday! :thumbup:

He is a RIOT! I was SO SORRY that I missed the first minute or two of his speech! Stupid restroom breaks! And you will LOVE how he started his career!

k....when this is all over, I would LOVE to hear details. I "met" him at conference, but did not know who he was. I learned he is a sweetheart and quite humble, but nothing else because I wasn't even aware of him as the amazing 2 mil man. Grrrr...lol

So, when it's safe to share....please provide any PC insight....his personal story and his "key" to success.

Thanks!

ChefBeckyD said:
Get to hear him speak Saturday! :thumbup:

me too:thumbup:

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
k....when this is all over, I would LOVE to hear details. I "met" him at conference, but did not know who he was. I learned he is a sweetheart and quite humble, but nothing else because I wasn't even aware of him as the amazing 2 mil man. Grrrr...lol

So, when it's safe to share....please provide any PC insight....his personal story and his "key" to success.

Thanks!

I would like to know more about his personal story also. Since everyone is meeting at NC together this year maybe I will get to meet him. My director told me that David sings at his shows. Is that true...if so then I would love to attend one of his shows!

Just wondering who attended to St. Louis meeting? Did you enjoy hearing Michael Reeves?

MEEEEE TO ON SATURDAY! I cannot wait! You can tell he is humble as he always blushes when ever he gets to be on stage for something at conference! I can tell you this though, I saw one of his Kitchen Shows live presentations and it is interesting to watch him. He turns into someone totally different, almost like an actor does. He becomes a very out there person who just exudes confidence and knowledge. It is so neat watching him. And you know he responsible for the Housewives of New Jersey having so much Pampered Chef stuff showing up on TV! They simply love him so you know he has it going on! Now, I just wish we had a Real Housewives of Milwaukee and that I too looked like Dave! Oh well, one can dream!

lovescooking said:
I would like to know more about his personal story also. Since everyone is meeting at NC together this year maybe I will get to meet him. My director told me that David sings at his shows. Is that true...if so then I would love to attend one of his shows!

Just wondering who attended to St. Louis meeting? Did you enjoy hearing Michael Reeves?

I LOVED :love::love: Michael. His story was great & the way he presented the information was wonderful. I took a lot home that I'll be implementing. We were in the 2nd row of tables, directly behind the speakers. He did some of the activities with us (actually, 3 of the speakers sitting in front of us did) and it was great to hear what he would do/say in the particular situations. BUT - and this was great - he asked us what WE would do & say too. He then told us that was a great suggestion & that he might us it. Totally awesome!

lovescooking said:

I thought he did awesome. He was absolutely histerical! I got some great ideas from him. I would love to see one of his shows. I can see why he is a top seller!

I heard that about David too. He apparently has an amazing tenor voice!

When David does his "show presentation" at the Spring Launch, I dare you not to picture Jay Leno when he chuckles to himself. :)

No kidding! That came immediately to my mind, and I don't really watch Jay Leno.

I've heard his NC Workshop "Be a Master Seller (1)". Very good stuff! It's actually still in the Online Training Center Resources. It's one of the audio MP3s. The easiest way to find it is to select "Products" in the drop down box. There are two Master Seller workshops- one is David, the other is JUST as good- Feriale Yan

esavvymom said:
I've heard his NC Workshop "Be a Master Seller (1)". Very good stuff! It's actually still in the Online Training Center Resources. It's one of the audio MP3s. The easiest way to find it is to select "Products" in the drop down box. There are two Master Seller workshops- one is David, the other is JUST as good- Feriale Yan

David specifically mentioned that workshop, and said that he considered it the best one he's ever done at Conference or Leadership.

This is the second time I have seen him speak and it was interesting to see a different side. I could totally relate when he said in his "opening" "You may have seen me standing off to the side when you all came in..." as I am that way too. He again did a great job and shared some very practical tips.

Plus, of course, he is total eye candy ;-)

OK I am so jealous that Lancaster didn't get David. :( It was nice to have Dan Arwine as moderator and the gal that did the Cooking Show demo was great but David...wow! You are all very lucky if you got that opportunity.

Yeah, we got Jean Jonas and David Meenan. I felt very special. :)

I'm originally from NJ (where David is from)..I've been to one of his shows. He IS amazing..entertaining, informative and he just makes you want to buy everything with his enthusiasm. He deserves all of the acolades he receives!

chefann said:
David specifically mentioned that workshop, and said that he considered it the best one he's ever done at Conference or Leadership.

Thanks for this... I went right over and downloaded it.

David Meenan was terrific! I had a couple of consultants with me who are quieter...and they both were really inspired by his story.

He had me laughing every time he would start laughing at one of his own jokes...:D

I saw David in Dearborn. He's very funny!!!
Does anyone have David's e-mail address and/or his website address?
Would love to have both.
Thanks
Rebajoe

I saw David at Dearborn MI on Thursday. He is very funny!!!
Does anyone have David's e-mail address and/or his website address?
I would love to have both.
Thanks
Rebajoe

Related to Meeting David Meenan: A Conversation with a Genuine and Shy Individual

1. Who is David Meenan?

David Meenan is a shy individual who is a scientist and a genuinely nice person.

2. What was your conversation with David Meenan about?

We talked about our mutual alma mater and his non-PC goals for the future.

3. Was David Meenan different from what you were expecting?

Yes, he was not what I was expecting. He was much nicer than I thought he would be.

4. What did David Meenan share about his goals for the future?

He shared his non-PC goals for the future, which may not align with mainstream beliefs or ideas.

5. Did you enjoy your conversation with David Meenan?

Yes, I really enjoyed our conversation. Despite his shyness, he was a very pleasant and interesting person to talk to.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
amy07
  • sk8rgrrl99
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies