• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meet Squawkers McCaw: The Ultimate Interactive Parrot Toy from Hasbro!

In summary, the toy is easy to take care of and has less of a chance of being dinner for cats. However, it will still be dinner for the cats. The downside to the toy is that it doesn't fly.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
http://squawkersmccaw.com/images/products/squawkers_mccaw_1.jpg

http://squawkersmccaw.com/ is made by Hasbro - I may have to get one of these. Easier to take care of than a real one, it also has less chance of being dinner for kitties.

KG - it will still be dinner for the kitties, but no messy guts :p

It will certainly torment them.Maybe I'll just put it in a cage to protect him?

I saw that at Costco a couple weeks ago. The downside to the toy is that it doesn't fly - Beaker does. :)

Her latest favorite sound is an extended version of "Bleah." As in: Blleeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.

Ann - you should record it and use it as a ringtone!

chefann said:
I saw that at Costco a couple weeks ago. The downside to the toy is that it doesn't fly - Beaker does.
"Hey, Kat Lady! Here! CATCH!"

You go ahead and try that. My bet is that the terrierists would catch it instead, and then you're out all that money. :)

I'm more worried about the feline furballs than the terrierists.
kitty.gif

Kitty LOVE birdies!!!! At least it won't poop as if flies (as you toss it to Kat Lady, that is!!)

Beaker doesn't poop when she flies, either. She tends to poop when she lands, although that's only about 10% now, too.

No s#it?@#%&^%! minimums.

janetupnorth said:
Stick her in a flight suit without the leash - they are funny! Basically a little set of overalls with a pantiliner in them...

Bird-safe FlightSuit w/Leash by Avian Fashions: Revolutionary Flight Suits Bird Diapers
I've seen those, but I doubt she'd wear one. She hates being confined, and has a weird build because she flies so much. Every time we take her to the vet, they think she's a male until they check her chart, because she's so muscular. :) We used to have a leash for her, and it didn't fit. Besides, she's much better about pooping around the house than she used to be. We just keep a roll of TP in every room.

Hey, KG, you could have used that Pooper Pouch when you were doing your dives!!! Hopefully, it would be a tad larger than the one shown for the birds!!!LOL!! Don't even go there!!!

Poor Beaker, we are picking on the poor little girl. Beaker is much prettier than this fake bird and I bet she talks so much more! Good for her that she doesn't need a "flight suit"!

chefann said:
We just keep a roll of TP in every room.

Bleach wipes are handy! :)

How old is Beaker?

Beaker is 10. She'll live to be somewhere between 50 and 70. When I played with the toy bird at Costco, I got it to dance. It dances like Beaker does, bobbing up and down. But not quite as wildly as the ****atoo in that video that was going around.CORN! bagelbagelbagelbagel

My husband has always liked larger birds like her but I have a hard time owning a bird that will outlive me! You pretty much have to have a home set up for them if you were to die just like your kids! But they are fun pets! A coworker has many, many birds and they come to visit at work on occasion. They are pretty cool.

Wasn't the same penis a doo on David Letterman a short time ago? They didn't give him enough time to get into the song and David Letterman hurried hime off. The bird left Letterman some white stuff on the chair too!!! (Good birdie!!)

One of several reasons why I don't watch him anymore. He was funny at 12:30 on NBC but when he sold out to corporate America to get the 11:30 slot on CBS, he went downhill. Rushing the Stupid Pet Tricks is part of it.

Related to Meet Squawkers McCaw: The Ultimate Interactive Parrot Toy from Hasbro!

1. What is "Beaker Has a Competitor!" about?

"Beaker Has a Competitor!" is a children's book written by Pampered Chef founder, Doris Christopher. It follows the story of Beaker, a young chef-in-training, as he competes against a rival chef in a cooking competition.

2. Is this book appropriate for all ages?

Yes, "Beaker Has a Competitor!" is suitable for all ages, but it is primarily targeted towards children ages 4-8. It is a fun and engaging read for both kids and adults!

3. Can I purchase this book through Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase "Beaker Has a Competitor!" through Pampered Chef's online store or through a consultant. It is also available on popular online retailers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

4. Are there any additional resources or activities that come with the book?

Yes, along with the book, you will receive a free activity guide with fun and educational activities related to cooking and the story of "Beaker Has a Competitor!" This guide is perfect for parents, teachers, or anyone looking for engaging activities for kids.

5. Can I host a "Beaker Has a Competitor!" themed cooking party with Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of themed cooking parties, including a "Beaker Has a Competitor!" party. Your consultant can help you plan and host a fun and interactive party for kids and adults to enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
RebelChef
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ginamkiely
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
2 3