• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meet Casey, My Mischievous Son: A Snapshot from My Snapfish Album

Sounds like you have been very lucky! I tried that ONCE! When I got out of the shower I had an entire roll of toliet paper all over the bathroom, a bottle of shower get poured out, and the dirty clothes out of the hamper spread thru it all!! God makes them cute so we don't kill them. LOL!
Jessamary
http://www2.snapfish.com/slideshow/AlbumID=256817750/PictureID=6083575279/a=151246293_151246293/t_=151246293Just in case anyone wants to see why I'll have gray hair someday, this is Casey (aka Dimetapp Boy) about two weeks ago. Again, it happened while I was in the shower.

Last edited:
Oh dear....I don't even want to know what he was trying to do!

He sounds like my oldest 2 who are 14 months apart... And number 3 looks to be following in their footsteps :)

I'm betting you're exhausted at the end of the day like me and DH! :D

Oh my....I got a good laugh out of that one!

God makes them cute so we don't kill them. LOL!

raebates said:

That's exactly why I took a picture. Someday when he has one just like him, I can whip out this picture.

He told me he was trying to make "Yogurt Pie." Whatever that is.

I feel for you! I'm scared to take a shower if it's just my DS and me at home.

On another note - I love that with the gallon of milk spilled all over the floor, the cat is over drinking from her/his bowl....totally ignoring the chaos around it!

ChefBeckyD said:
I feel for you! I'm scared to take a shower if it's just my DS and me at home.

On another note - I love that with the gallon of milk spilled all over the floor, the cat is over drinking from her/his bowl....totally ignoring the chaos around it!

Then you'll LOVE this one...

http://www2.snapfish.com/slideshow/AlbumID=256817750/PictureID=6083593883/a=151246293_151246293/t_=151246293

...taken immediately after I had Casey leave the room so I could clean up.

Jessamary said:
Then you'll LOVE this one...

http://www2.snapfish.com/slideshow/AlbumID=256817750/PictureID=6083593883/a=151246293_151246293/t_=151246293

...taken immediately after I had Casey leave the room so I could clean up.

Ahhh, it's all clear to me now - Kitty just stays away from Casey! LOL - she was just waiting to make her move!

Our kitty tries to stay clear of our 4 yr old, too.:D He moves too quickly and unexpectedly for her.

Sounds like he needs to sit in the corner of the bathroom with some books while you shower!

Yeah, think of all the things he could find in the bathroom . . .

wadesgirl said:
Sounds like he needs to sit in the corner of the bathroom with some books while you shower!

I tried that ONCE! When I got out of the shower I had an entire roll of toliet paper all over the bathroom, a bottle of shower get poured out, and the dirty clothes out of the hamper spread thru it all!!

raebates said:

Seriously, it's the only thing that saves mine sometimes!

I didn't have a camera when I caught my almost two year old holding one of our pet hens by the tail feathers while she just flapped away in mid-air trying to escape. As if that wasn't bad enough, he started spinning!

Attachments

• P1170426.jpg
    P1170426.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 275
this is why I take my shower early in the morning before the kids get up or when they nap or I shower at night after they go to bed. :) Mine are 12 months and 8 days apart, they can not be trusted for 5 seconds :)

I am thinking you need to re-schedule shower time!

I guess I have been lucky - none of the 5 of mine ever did that stuff! I did take a shower with the door open for ages, or during the nap time - My last two being 15 months apart we a bit of a challege at times - the 2 oldest were in elementary school and the middle guy went to PS - so it was getting up at 4 in the morning to shower and get rolling - wasn't fun!

Related to Meet Casey, My Mischievous Son: A Snapshot from My Snapfish Album

1. What is "Meet Casey, My Mischievous Son: A Snapshot from My Snapfish Album" about?

"Meet Casey, My Mischievous Son" is a heartwarming story about a mother's love for her mischievous son. It is based on a real-life experience captured in a photo from her Snapfish album.

2. Is this book appropriate for children?

Yes, this book is appropriate for children of all ages. It is a fun and relatable story that parents can read to their children, and older kids can read on their own.

3. Can I purchase this book in a physical format?

Yes, "Meet Casey, My Mischievous Son" is available for purchase in both print and ebook formats. You can find it on our website or through your local Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Is this book affiliated with Pampered Chef in any way?

While the author of "Meet Casey, My Mischievous Son" is a consultant for Pampered Chef, the book itself is not directly related to the company. It is a personal project that she wanted to share with others.

5. Can I get a signed copy of the book?

Unfortunately, we do not offer signed copies of the book at this time. However, the author often attends book signings and events where you can meet her and have your book signed in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
Harrle