• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Medium Size Pampered Chef Jacket for Sale - Looking to Buy

In summary, the Pampered Chef jacket comes in Medium, Small, Large, and Extra Large sizes and is designed to be unisex. It is made of durable and lightweight polyester material and should be washed in cold water and tumble dried on low heat. Customization options, such as adding a name or logo, are available for an additional fee.
PCBritt
Anybody have a medium size PC jacket for sale?

bumping.....

On Merrill they are getting rid of the Quilted Club Jacket ...it's about $35 and VERY CUTE! I wore it for fall and a lot of the winter... Look under "while supply lasts"

Hope someone has one for you...but I can't part with my jackets...I wear them too much! lol

Oh ok thanks!! I normally wear a small, but i'm 10 weeks pregnant now. Do you think I should get the medium since i'll be larger in the winter???

That's a good idea - a lot of the stuff I got at Merrill at conference I got a size bigger since I hope to be preggers this winter too.

BTW - congrats!

Thanks! Good Luck to you as well!!

Congrats!! When are you due?

March 6!!!

1. What size options are available for the Pampered Chef jacket?

Our Medium size jacket is the most commonly requested size, but we also offer Small, Large, and Extra Large options. If you need a different size, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

2. Is the jacket unisex or specifically designed for men or women?

Our Medium size jacket is designed to be unisex and can be worn comfortably by both men and women. The fit is based on standard unisex sizing, so please refer to our size chart for exact measurements.

3. What is the material of the Pampered Chef jacket?

The Medium size jacket is made of a durable and lightweight polyester material. It is designed to withstand frequent use and washing, while still providing comfort and breathability for the wearer.

4. Are there any special care instructions for the jacket?

We recommend washing the jacket in cold water and tumbling dry on low heat. Avoid using bleach or fabric softeners, as they can damage the material and affect the quality and color of the jacket.

5. Can I customize the jacket with my name or logo?

Yes, we offer customization services for our jackets. You can add your name or company logo for an additional fee. Please contact us for more information and to place a custom order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcheflisad
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcheflisad
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cwinter474