• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Microwave Meatloaf Recipe in Fluted Pan | Easy and Quick

In summary, you can use any type of ground meat for the meatloaf in fluted pan, and you do not need to grease the pan before baking. You can also add vegetables or other ingredients to the meatloaf mixture for added flavor and texture. The cooking time for meatloaf in the fluted pan varies depending on the type and thickness of the meatloaf, but generally takes 25-30 minutes for a 1-pound meatloaf and 45-50 minutes for a 2-pound meatloaf. Additionally, the fluted pan can be used for other recipes such as quiches, casseroles, and cakes.
heath1026
Hi All,

I'm looking for a recipe for meatloaf in the stoneware fluted pan that can be done in the microwave. I thought I have seen this before, but I'm not seeing anything in the files.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

You'll find a recipe in the file "50 fluted stone recipes.doc" In the Recipes by Item section of this website.

You can also follow the directions for the meatloaf recipe in the F/W 09 Season's Best.

1. Can I use any type of ground meat for the meatloaf in fluted pan?

Yes, you can use any type of ground meat for the meatloaf in fluted pan, such as beef, turkey, chicken, or pork. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

2. Do I need to grease the fluted pan before baking the meatloaf?

No, the fluted pan is non-stick and does not require greasing. However, you can lightly spray the pan with cooking spray for easier removal of the meatloaf.

3. Can I add vegetables or other ingredients to the meatloaf mixture?

Yes, you can add vegetables, herbs, or other ingredients to the meatloaf mixture for added flavor and texture. Just make sure to finely chop or grate the vegetables before mixing them in.

4. How long does it take to bake the meatloaf in the fluted pan?

The cooking time for meatloaf in the fluted pan will vary depending on the type and thickness of the meatloaf. Generally, it takes about 25-30 minutes for a 1-pound meatloaf, and 45-50 minutes for a 2-pound meatloaf.

5. Can I use the fluted pan for other recipes besides meatloaf?

Yes, the fluted pan can be used for various recipes such as quiches, casseroles, and even cakes. It is a versatile pan that can be used for both savory and sweet dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • frozenchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pckrissy