• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meatloaf Wellington Recipe for Party - Help Wanted!

In summary, the Meatloaf Wellington recipe requires ground beef, Italian sausage, breadcrumbs, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, ketchup, salt, pepper, puff pastry, and egg wash. It makes 6-8 servings and can be made ahead of time, with an assembly of up to 24 hours in advance. Different types of meat such as ground turkey or chicken can be used as substitutes. The cooking time is approximately 45-55 minutes at 375°F, and the internal temperature should reach 160°F before serving.
mary k
Silver Member
I thought I found a recipe for meatloaf wellington on this site but I'm to tired to try to find it and need it it do a party. If any one can post this it would be wonderful?:)

Is this it http://joycesfinecooking.com/Beef/meatloaf_wellington.htm ?

meatloafThis was what I was looking for thanks.

1. What ingredients do I need for the Meatloaf Wellington recipe?

The ingredients you will need are ground beef, Italian sausage, breadcrumbs, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, ketchup, salt, pepper, puff pastry, and egg wash.

2. How many servings does this Meatloaf Wellington recipe make?

This recipe makes 6-8 servings, depending on the size of your meatloaf.

3. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the meatloaf Wellington up to 24 hours in advance and store it in the refrigerator. Just be sure to brush the egg wash on right before baking.

4. Can I use a different type of meat for this recipe?

Yes, you can use ground turkey or chicken as a substitute for the ground beef and Italian sausage.

5. How long does it take to cook the Meatloaf Wellington?

The meatloaf Wellington will take about 45-55 minutes to cook in the oven at 375°F. Make sure the internal temperature reaches 160°F before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rachelackerman1
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • luvinpc