• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May All on One - H/G/Fd/Recruit

In summary, the "May All on One" is a versatile kitchen tool that combines a hand-held mixer, food processor, and garlic press in one convenient device. It is designed to save time and space by performing multiple functions. To use it for mixing and blending, simply attach the mixer attachment and select the desired speed. It also comes with a food processor attachment for chopping, slicing, and shredding ingredients. The "May All on One" is dishwasher safe and suitable for most types of food, but not recommended for extremely hard or frozen ingredients or hot liquids/foods.
kam
Staff member
Here are 2 versions of 2011 May all on one page. It includes the May Host/Guest specials, the Father's day special and the May Recruiting special.

I wasn't sure which version I liked better - so here are both.

Oh - and these were a bear to get down to size! So I had to re-do a lot and anytime that happens there is a chance I might miss something. Please look over these before using. If you see any mistakes, PLEASE let me know!

In each instance, there is a fillable spot at the bottom!

Thanks!

Attachments

• MayHostGuestRec_2011_v1_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 489
  • MayHostGuestRec_2011_v2_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 449
These are great!! Thank you!

Thanks! As always you are awesome! I like v2 - they can see the kits in the catalog...

Wow Kam....beautiful! I went for v2 too!!! Thanks again for your time, attention and generosity!!! You ROCK!!

Can't wait to see the Canadian Version! Love'em!

Wow Love them great work

Thank you everyone!

BethCooks4U said:
Thanks! As always you are awesome! I like v2 - they can see the kits in the catalog...

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Wow Kam....beautiful! I went for v2 too!!! Thanks again for your time, attention and generosity!!! You ROCK!!

Yes, I had v1 completed - and I didn't like that the FD special was so small. Then it dawned on me that I could split the bottom up between the FD and Recruiting. I ended up liking v2 better, too!

What is the "May All on One" product and what does it do?

The "May All on One" is a versatile kitchen tool that combines a hand-held mixer, food processor, and garlic press in one convenient device. It is designed to save you time and space in the kitchen by performing multiple functions in one tool.

How do I use the "May All on One" for mixing and blending?

To use the "May All on One" for mixing and blending, simply attach the hand-held mixer attachment to the base and select the desired speed. You can use it for mixing cake batter, whipping cream, or blending smoothies.

Can I use the "May All on One" as a food processor?

Yes, the "May All on One" comes with a food processor attachment that can be used to chop, slice, and shred ingredients. Simply attach the processor to the base and add your desired ingredients, then select the appropriate speed.

How do I clean the "May All on One"?

The "May All on One" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Make sure to dry all parts thoroughly before reassembling.

Is the "May All on One" suitable for all types of food?

The "May All on One" is suitable for most types of food, including fruits, vegetables, meats, and nuts. However, it is not recommended for extremely hard or frozen ingredients. It is also not suitable for hot liquids or foods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
doughmama
Replies
Views
dannyzmom