• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Merrill Gift Certificate: My First Purchase Ideas

C
chelynn
What would you buy?

I still have the gift certificate I won from the New Consultant Training. I just moved, so I wanted to wait until I got all my new info before I ordered anything. The practical side of me says to order business cards, or at least the pre-inked stamp so I can use that on my catalogs/order forms. But I would also love to get a shirt to wear at shows and out and about.

What would you get?

chelsea
we cant get as many things from merrill as you guys but i would gete the shirt. you can get free business cards and stamp from vista print or print up business cards yourself by saving a neat clipart you find here on one of the flyers

shirts ,
the business cards you can get really cheap at vistaprint
office supply stores and vistaprint do cheap stamps too.
I don't stamp my catalogs I print a label, the ink always smears on my catalogs.

I say Clothing, too! Vistaprint has become my choice for all of my print needs! Free is always good!

You could get a couple of logo t-shirts with the $25 The 9.95 ones althouhg my person fave is the black with bling!

HARD ONE!!!! I'd probably pick the shirts and then business cards. You can't beat the price of 1000 biz cards for $27.95!!!

I would go for Logo Wear as well.

I would not buy Merrill's stamp. There are cheaper, better stamps out there.

Biz cards would come in second, although as noted, you can get them elsewhere (just won't have the PC logo on them)

I just ordered a couple shirts! Thanks for the advice! :)

DebbieJ said:
I would go for Logo Wear as well.

I would not buy Merrill's stamp. There are cheaper, better stamps out there.

Biz cards would come in second, although as noted, you can get them elsewhere (just won't have the PC logo on them)

Unless you print them yourself... which is not that difficult to do.

But, I would second (or third, fourth, whatever!) the LOGO WEAR! That is one thing I didn't think I needed when I started. Now I wish I had the extra money to get some of the shirts, hats, etc.!

Glad to hear you got some shirts...which one's did you order?

Kathytnt said:
You could get a couple of logo t-shirts with the $25 The 9.95 ones althouhg my person fave is the black with bling!

which t-shirts are $9.95?

thanks

Gina... under unisex there are basic cotton tshirts with the logo on them for $9.95... there is a red, black and purple one... hth!

The purple one is the one I bought at NC. It's more of a lavender/light blueish purple color...very pretty! (Hope that color explanation makes sense!!) Now I am wishing I would have bought a few more of those since they are so inexpensive! BTW- it has washed up pretty well for a TShirt!

KellyTheChef said:
The purple one is the one I bought at NC. It's more of a lavender/light blueish purple color...very pretty! (Hope that color explanation makes sense!!) Now I am wishing I would have bought a few more of those since they are so inexpensive! BTW- it has washed up pretty well for a TShirt!

Pink
I bought one in the lavender and one in red. I wear them almost every day when I know I will be leaving the house - they are almost like a uniform for me! I also have the french blue 3/4 sleeve button-up one - I've been wearing that to shows; and I bought the sweater w/ lime green embroidery. I wore that one one day last week when the high temp for the day was 65.......I'm gonna need more Winter Wear pretty soon!

KellyTheChef said:
Glad to hear you got some shirts...which one's did you order?
I got the banana v-neck t-shirt and the purple 3/4 sleeve. I had to spend some of my own money, but I looked at it as buy one get one free, lol! :)

Related to Maximizing Your Merrill Gift Certificate: My First Purchase Ideas

1. What are the best ways to maximize my Merrill gift certificate?

There are several ways to make the most out of your Merrill gift certificate. One option is to use it towards purchasing business cards or a pre-inked stamp for your catalogs and order forms. This can help give your business a professional touch and make it easier to promote your products. Another idea is to use the gift certificate towards purchasing promotional materials, such as shirts or bags, to wear at shows or events. This will help increase brand visibility and attract potential customers.

2. Can I use my Merrill gift certificate towards any products?

Yes, you can use your Merrill gift certificate towards any products available on the Merrill website. This includes business supplies, promotional items, and skincare products. However, the gift certificate cannot be used towards shipping or taxes.

3. How long is my Merrill gift certificate valid for?

Your Merrill gift certificate is valid for one year from the date it was issued. After that, it will expire and can no longer be used. Make sure to use your gift certificate before it expires to make the most out of it.

4. Can I combine my Merrill gift certificate with other discounts or promotions?

No, Merrill gift certificates cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. If you have a discount code or are taking advantage of a special offer, you will need to choose whether to use the gift certificate or the discount/promotion at checkout.

5. Can I split my Merrill gift certificate and use it for multiple purchases?

Yes, you can split your Merrill gift certificate and use it for multiple purchases. The remaining balance will stay on your gift certificate until it expires. However, keep in mind that the gift certificate cannot be split into smaller denominations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • KayPT
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • kam