• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Success at Shows: Strategies for Recruiting with Your DVD

In summary, the "Maximizing Success at Shows" DVD is a valuable tool for Pampered Chef consultants looking to recruit new team members during shows. It offers strategies and tips for effectively promoting the business opportunity. The DVD can be played during or after the show and can also be used for follow-up with interested guests. It is beneficial for both new and experienced consultants and can be customized with personal contact information. Multiple copies can be ordered for use at shows and for sharing with team members.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I wanted to use the idea from here about showing the recruiting DVD at shows. For those of you who are doing this; how are you approaching this? Which parts are you showing? Are you finding it successful?

Anyone? I would love to hear more about this too!

I used it at two shows on my laptop while I was getting things ready and guests were just arriving. They didn't pay one bit of attention to it. I guess I could ask the host to play it on her DVD player, but I don't know how I feel about that yet.....

Related to Maximizing Success at Shows: Strategies for Recruiting with Your DVD

What is the purpose of the "Maximizing Success at Shows" DVD?

The "Maximizing Success at Shows" DVD is designed to help consultants recruit new team members during Pampered Chef shows. It provides strategies and tips for effectively promoting the business opportunity to potential recruits.

How can I use the DVD to recruit at my shows?

The DVD can be played during or after the show to introduce the business opportunity to guests. It can also be used as a tool to follow up with interested guests after the show. Simply ask them to watch the DVD and then schedule a follow-up call or meeting to discuss further.

Is the DVD only for new consultants?

No, the DVD is beneficial for both new and experienced consultants. It offers valuable tips and strategies for recruiting at shows, no matter how long you have been with Pampered Chef.

Can I customize the DVD with my contact information?

Yes, you can customize the DVD with your name, contact information, and personal message. This will help potential recruits to get in touch with you directly and make a more personal connection.

Can I order multiple copies of the DVD?

Yes, you can order multiple copies of the DVD to have on hand for your shows and events. You can also share the DVD with your team members to help them recruit at their own shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melindag
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
melindag
  • ShelbyMichalek