• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales with an Online PC Website Store | Tips and Benefits

If you haven't cleared your cookies, it will take your website to the PC.com site. However, if you are an FD or above, you can create your own website.
klsnyder
I was wondering how many of you have PC websites? Does it pay to have one? Do you ever get orders from people that are just browsing the computer? Thanks for the help!!

I have a web-site, and it is very helpful. Most of the orders I get are for shows, and I have noticed it has increased my show sales, because my hostesses send E-invites out to out of town family and friends. Very convienent.

The PWS is a great place to post tips and stories for your customers.

I get more business from shows (invited guests and outside orders) than random web surfers. You will find that your outside orders will go up, and your hosts may start sending more invitations.

The home office will direct people looking to purchase products to various websites for consultants in their area (based on zip code). You can't get these referrals if you don't have a page.

All-in-all, I think it's worth the $72 a year.

I have had one since April and only had gotten 3 orders. I was thinking about not renewing mine when it is up, but now that we have the outlet I am not sure what I will do - I think it will just depend on whether people use it between now and then. So far, though, I have not made the $72 back that I spent on it.

Most of the people in my area would rather have a catalog in their hand. And the only time evites are sent out are when I send them myself. I am thinking that if I cancel it, I will just create one to send from my email. And none of my hostess have used to create their wish list. I LOVED that feature when I was a host before I became a consultant, but then I love the Internet. I think you just have to judge it from your customer base and what you know about their tastes.

Clarification
chefann said:
...The home office will direct people looking to purchase products to various websites for consultants in their area (based on zip code). You can't get these referrals if you don't have a page.

As far as I understand it, this feature is only available to Directors and above, who meet certain minimum requirements. I think if there are no Directors in the immediate area, HO may refer them to Future Directors and Consultants, but I'm not sure.

If I'm wrong, or if you know more about those areas without Directors, please post!

HTH and Thanks!

I figured they would have changed what's in the outlet by now? Will they just wait until they run out of what all is on there?

jrstephens said:
I figured they would have changed what's in the outlet by now? Will they just wait until they run out of what all is on there?

I was thinking the same thing...:D

So far I've done 6 shows and gotten 11 online orders that would not have come in without the website so for me it has been worthwile. I did the 6-month plan as I had misgivings about it but I think I'll be renewing.

I did a test for the referrals. I went to pc.com and did shop online, entered my zip and I am the only consultant for the area :)

You only get the leads if you are a director...

Maybe if you haven't cleared your cookies on your computer than that's why it's going to your site.

As for why the post was started, I had a site for 6 months and not one single order. I think it's all in what area you are in and what your customers are like.

I did a test for the referrals. I went to pc.com and did shop online, entered my zip and I am the only consultant for the area

Maybe if you haven't cleared your cookies on your computer than that's why it's going to your site.

That has to be it. I put in a NY zip and I live in NV...went to my website.

sheenalane said:
I did a test for the referrals. I went to pc.com and did shop online, entered my zip and I am the only consultant for the area :)

LOL That is so cool! I just did the same thing and put my zip code in on the pc.com site and got my own pc.biz website! :D

I'm not even an FD YET, hopefully by the end of the weekend. :D

1. How can I increase sales through my Pampered Chef online website store?

To increase sales through your online website store, you can utilize social media platforms to promote your store and products, offer special discounts and promotions, and actively engage with your customers through email marketing and personalized product recommendations.

2. What are the benefits of having an online PC website store?

Having an online PC website store allows you to reach a wider audience and sell products 24/7, without the limitations of a physical storefront. It also provides convenience for customers to browse and purchase products from the comfort of their own home.

3. How can I make my online PC website store stand out from competitors?

To make your online PC website store stand out, you can offer unique and exclusive products, provide exceptional customer service, and create a visually appealing and user-friendly website. Additionally, regularly updating your website with new products and promotions can help attract and retain customers.

4. Can I track my sales and customer data through my online PC website store?

Yes, you can track your sales and customer data through your online PC website store. Pampered Chef offers a back office dashboard that allows you to view sales reports, customer information, and track your website traffic.

5. Are there any tips for maximizing sales through my online PC website store?

Some tips for maximizing sales through your online PC website store include regularly updating your product listings with high-quality images and detailed descriptions, offering a variety of payment options, and providing excellent customer service. You can also consider implementing a rewards program or offering incentives for repeat customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ejleinenbach