• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Downline Activity: Tips for Retaining Recruits

In summary, Sheila is trying to recruit new members but struggles to keep them active. She has found that they just don't seem to stay excited. She would like some of her teammates to participate in a call to discuss strategies for supporting new consultants.
skaugchef
Gold Member
I can get new recruits. They just don't seem to stay active.

I'll PM you. ;)

PM me too Sheila!

Sheila,

If it's not too much of a problem can you PM me also? I can recruit as well, but getting them to keep the excitement and the drive going has been a struggle. I've always said I can give ideas, tell them what to try, but I can't do it for them!

Sheila, it looks like you'd be better off just posting ;)

NooraK said:
Sheila, it looks like you'd be better off just posting ;)

Yeah really. rofl...cuz now I am going to say..."pm me too!". :)

I just want to hear your words of wisdom! :eek:)

I want to know too, please PM me too!

I think this must be a common concern so can you just post something on here, Sheila!! :) Please and thank you!! :)

Just post it please, suspense is killing me!!! LOL!

Ditto! ;0)

I would love some insite as well! Sheila! =-)

Add me to the "Please PM or Post" requests! Same issue here!

UMMM.....Dont forget me!!!:love::love:

Hey, What the heck, PM me too.

You guys are hilarious! I figured it was too much to type, so what we did was work out a time to chat by phone so we can discuss specific circumstances with her team.

I'm more than happy to do the same for those of you who would like too.

Who doesn't have an upline offering Step Up Your Business classes? Maybe we could do a Chef Success class! ;) we could even start a thread here on CS for accountability to help keep you all motivated.

Me too...add me to the list :)

Thanks for the call Sheila, let's start the class!

You are welcome Amy! :D

Anyone else wanting to do a Chef Success Step Up class? A little friendly competition on the boards for sales & recruits could be LOTS of fun!!! LOL

Great idea.....are you thinking a step up "class" on the board or via phone?

I really want to do "step up your business". :)

Laurie, a phone conference with only Chef Success members who want to participate. But with my time difference, It may restrict certain time zones from participating, so maybe you or one of the other directors could pick up & do a 2nd class, 3rd class, at a different time? ;)

I would be interested in a class. I dont know how much help I could offer to others through my personal experinces but I would love to listen and learn

I'm not really interested in competition for sales & recruits. I too would like to learn for others that have accomplished & what has helped them accomplish.

I like the idea. I'd try and help as I could, but don't want to commit just yet. I have a couple of coaching calls and New Consultant trainings I'm doing right now, and I don't know if I could juggle another! lol

I'd like a couple of my teammates to participate on the call as I think getting a fresh perspective might be beneficial to them. I'd be willing to chime in as best as I could if needed. :)

If we could do recordings, that might resolve the schedule conflicts.

I would love to participate in the class. I am so new, and struggling to make myself call (it's all so nice in theory, until I actually have to pick up the phone!)
So if there is a class, I'd love to join, or if we could in some way record the calls like table talk calls....?
I appreciate even the thought of it.
Marghi

Yes, I know of a service that we can use with an 800 number and has the record feature so those unavailable at the call in time could do the playback at their convenience. I'll see about setting up an account.

I'll start a new thread so we can vote on times that are best for everyone! ;)

Related to Maximizing Downline Activity: Tips for Retaining Recruits

1. How can I encourage my recruits to stay active in their Pampered Chef business?

One way to motivate your recruits is by setting clear expectations and goals for them. Show them the potential for success and the benefits of being an active member of the Pampered Chef team. Also, regularly check in with your recruits and provide support to help them overcome any challenges they may be facing.

2. What can I do to make my downline feel more connected and engaged?

Create a sense of community within your downline by organizing team meetings, events, and online forums where everyone can share their experiences and tips. Encourage your downline to support and collaborate with each other, which will foster a stronger sense of camaraderie and motivation.

3. How can I help my recruits overcome any obstacles or barriers they may face in their business?

First, listen to your recruits and understand the specific challenges they are facing. Then, provide them with resources and support to help them overcome these obstacles. This could include training materials, tips from experienced team members, or one-on-one coaching sessions.

4. What are some effective ways to recognize and appreciate my downline's efforts?

Everyone likes to feel valued and appreciated. Show your downline that you recognize their hard work and dedication by publicly acknowledging their achievements, sending them personalized thank-you notes, or offering incentives for hitting milestones or reaching certain goals.

5. How can I keep my downline motivated and excited about their Pampered Chef business?

Continuously provide your downline with new and exciting opportunities, such as hosting themed parties or participating in special promotions. Also, regularly communicate with your downline about upcoming product releases and training opportunities to keep them engaged and motivated to grow their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • Brenchryst
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila